Queens Park vs Ayr United

Queen's have now confirmed there will be segregation on Saturday..............Ayr section will be split into two with a stewarding cordon separating the bantz bawbags and the uber-patter merchants

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something like this

Ruddy

Ferguson
Reid
Rose
Boyle

Forrest
Kerr
Adams
McDaid

Moff
Shankland

Bring Geggan on as a sub to give him a bit of game time. Don’t see the need in rushing him back from injury when there’s no need.

Ruddy

Fergusson Reid Rose Boyle

McDaid Kerr Adams Forrest 

Moffat Shankland

Subs: Hart, Geggan, Faulds, McGuffie, McCowan, Murphy, Moore

A lot more confident now Kerr has been brought in. Really hoping we can go on a good run again, good run of fixtures to keep the pressure on and with Raith having a difficult trip to Alloa on their hands, this is a great chance to gain more points. Going to go for a 2-0 Ayr United win with Shankland and McDaid scoring.  Hope me predicting 2nd top Ayr to beat joint bottom Queens Park isn’t me being arrogant :shutup

15 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

New signings in for tomorrow from Premier  league teams. Lads will be all fired up. McCall cacking it. 

Reviewing my forecast to 3-1 to The QP. Expect it to be 7-1 by midnight :guinness

Some 16 year old from Hearts :lol:

Queens Park fans - I'm heading to the game tomorrow with my mate and his 2 kids (7 and 4 year olds). Can you recommend any restaurants / pubs that will let the kids in for a pre game food and a couple of beers that's not too far away. Cheers in advance. 

Oh and I think this will be a tough game, going for 2-1 Ayr Moffat and Shankland with Ross Millen scoring for the spiders.

Queen's Park's  own social club, welcomes both home and away fans and has very friendly atmosphere, apart from the Clyde visit, can supply both but menu is limited. Alternatively, the Clockwork pub 300 yards away is another option. If I were you I would leave the car, if your taking it, at the Hampden car park (no charge) and walk into the social club at Lesser Hampden (entrance round the back) and have a look first.

35 minutes ago, PASSANDMOVE said:

Queen's Park's  own social club, welcomes both home and away fans and has very friendly atmosphere, apart from the Clyde visit, can supply both but menu is limited. Alternatively, the Clockwork pub 300 yards away is another option. If I were you I would leave the car, if your taking it, at the Hampden car park (no charge) and walk into the social club at Lesser Hampden (entrance round the back) and have a look first.

Cheers mate, will check the social club out first. I would normally go to the clockwork but wasn't sure if they'd let the kids in. 

Archived