Queens Park vs Ayr United

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and with Clyde having won it for the 10th year in a row, the Runners-Up spot in the "Most Arrogant Supporters in Scotland" category goes to...................................

C'mon Queens, "I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them. Love it."

36 minutes ago, The Spider said:

and with Clyde having won it for the 10th year in a row, the Runners-Up spot in the "Most Arrogant Supporters in Scotland" category goes to...................................

C'mon Queens, "I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them. Love it."

Not Arrogant, Just Better. 

5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

This banter is truly atrocious and inevitably leads to us fucking up. Don't really see the point in it.

Aye that’s right, someone posting something on a match thread is going to make us lose :unsure2:

4 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

And so it begins...

indeed, and my landing net is struggling to contain today's catch.................a decent enough haul for one day, and not all of them Ayr fans!

Piss poor or not, it's footie banter and it's a footie forum full of it. Don't like it? Like it? It's your choice but there are mods to sort out inappropriate stuff, the rest is free game.

#sixnilltoayr

It's not remotely banter.

It's the sign of an utterly desperately sad individual, like that Morton fan who
does the same thing to a greater extent.

43 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It's the sign of an utterly desperately sad individual, like that Morton fan who

Dry your eyes sweetie xoxo.

7 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Piss poor or not, it's footie banter and it's a footie forum full of it. Don't like it? Like it? It's your choice but there are mods to sort out inappropriate stuff, the rest is free game.

#sixnilltoayr

“Footie.” You can bolt with that pish for starters.

12 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

We've got a few that can't find their own style of patter, I'll stick to being a bawbag.

Archived