Alloa V Raith

Just now, Raithie said:

You could probably let him away with the facial injury as it seemed to be a freak accident that's rarely seen in football. If he was having recurring injuries of the same thing i.e. McHattie/C Barr then I'd be concerned.

The 2 long term groin muscle injuries was more what I was concerned with, the facial injury just kinda puts the tin lid on it.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Maybe tis is the reason Lennox has not been playing Smith must have real concerns about his injury record. According  to a couple of mates who were up at Arbroath he pulled up in the warm up he's  a good keeper but just seems a bit fragile. 

To be fair we might as well start him, Smith's always on the bench if needed.

It's not as if Barry's likely to use all 3 sub's anyway.

2 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Not confident about this one at all our away form is poor and our record at the Rec isn’t great either. Definitely going to be a tough game. BS needs to sort out our away form or we’ll find ourselves chasing Ayr hoping for favours again soon.

Off topic.

What a cool number plate.

10 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Not confident about this one at all our away form is poor and our record at the Rec isn’t great either. Definitely going to be a tough game. BS needs to sort out our away form or we’ll find ourselves chasing Ayr hoping for favours again soon.

From today's match preview:

Raith Rovers have a good record at the Indodrill, with no defeats in their last six visits, while their overall record against Alloa is also good, with four wins and four draws from the last ten meetings.

Saturday’s match referee will be Alan Muir.

Head-To-Head League Record at Alloa:

Alloa Athletic Wins: 17 | Raith Rovers Wins: 23 | Draws: 9

Alloa Athletic Goals: 74 | Raith Rovers Goals: 86

From today's match preview:

Raith Rovers have a good record at the Indodrill, with no defeats in their last six visits, while their overall record against Alloa is also good, with four wins and four draws from the last ten meetings.

Saturday’s match referee will be Alan Muir.

Head-To-Head League Record at Alloa:

Alloa Athletic Wins: 17 | Raith Rovers Wins: 23 | Draws: 9

Alloa Athletic Goals: 74 | Raith Rovers Goals: 86

Must be the bad results imprinted on my brain, cheers for the info

We were awful at the Recs between 2007 & 2013, going seven visits without a win (five defeats).  Since then we've went six without losing.  All very close games though (0-1, 0-1, 0-0, 0-1, 1-1, 1-1). A few late goals thrown in to get that record too. 

Hard to see anything that isn't a tight match tomorrow too. If we go behind, we'll lose. 

2 hours ago, Paco said:

We were awful at the Recs between 2007 & 2013, going seven visits without a win (five defeats).  Since then we've went six without losing.  All very close games though (0-1, 0-1, 0-0, 0-1, 1-1, 1-1). A few late goals thrown in to get that record too. 

Hard to see anything that isn't a tight match tomorrow too. If we go behind, we'll lose. 

This. First goal is so important. Hopefully no fucking gifts this week. 

C'mon Rovers please just win.

First time to the Recs for me. I’m really looking forward to it. My last away game was Albion Rovers where we lost 2-1. However, I feel we could manage a 1-1 draw today if the keeper can cut out any clangers, like the Riverdance routine or generally flapping at high balls. Of course, someone will have to score for us, but I really feel we can score a goal today.

Heron to boss the midfield.

Archived