Alloa V Raith

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, printer said:

Idiots.

He was p***kly for the post match interview. Asked if I could get him in front of the advertising board and he said "who are you doing it for?" "no... I'll do it here." (stands 3ft back by the door.)

Must be feeling the pressure going off the top of the league. He was in good spirits the last time he scraped a draw here. :P

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The substitutions comment is certainly something most Rovers fans would agree with.

I'm scratching my head when you remove both Spence and Buchanan before the end in a game you want to push to win. Saying that Herron's was probably the best chance of the game.

9 hours ago, mr mince said:

How was Lennox? Just going from the highlights I can see at least 2 incidents that Smith's indecisiveness and inability to leave his line might have cost a goal.

Absolutely fine. Pushed a few shots away for a corner rather than the strikers feet. Had a wee fumble ten mins into the first half but apart from that looked far more assured.

2 hours ago, whereismillar said:

He looks a good keeper , certainly not average by any means.

I've thought the same in the few games I've seen him play, couldn't work out why Smith was still playing right up to last week. If the jersey was Smith's to lose he lost it several times before now,  less chance of giving away a clanger head start with Lennox back.

Archived