Dunfermline V League Leaders

27 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He has an appointment with the gallows just after the hangman is done with the two Falkirk eyeball-flingers.

Speaking of which, can we get Dean Shiels in on an emergency loan for the rest of the season? I'm worried about where Kyle Magennis' service is going to come from without Dean giving him the ball repeatedly.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Do you guys remember my quote - That first goal was world class then you went on to slate me ? Well well Barcalona tweeted St Mirren to congratulate us on that goal saying it was straight out of the nu-camp :thumsup2

Stop being attention seeking!

3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Do you guys remember my quote - That first goal was world class then you went on to slate me ? Well well Barcalona tweeted St Mirren to congratulate us on that goal saying it was straight out of the nu-camp :thumsup2

Think you were slated more for your racism and bullying.

Barca have seen some fuzzy degraded images and responded with some patronising stuff about the Barca style. I don't think catching the turf when shooting is straight outta Camp Nou.

23 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Barca have seen some fuzzy degraded images and responded with some patronising stuff about the Barca style. I don't think catching the turf when shooting is straight outta Camp Nou.

I think you'll find that was an excellent strike, he hit it into the ground on purpose!

....that's if you take the word of Ally McCoist.. :whistle

I think both Morgan's backheel and Smith's shot were both a little sclaffed. Understandable considering the surface wasn't great.

I think you'll find that was an excellent strike, he hit it into the ground on purpose!
....that's if you take the word of Ally McCoist.. :whistle

I think both Morgan's backheel and Smith's shot were both a little sclaffed. Understandable considering the surface wasn't great.

Finally, someone who lives in the real world.

St Mirren comparing themself to Barca on social media, sheesht. Nedy McNeedmeisters. At least when we do it, Barca have followed our trailblazing European overturning scoreline achievements and we're comparing them to us!

11 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Finally, someone who lives in the real world.

St Mirren comparing themself to Barca on social media, sheesht. Nedy McNeedmeisters. At least when we do it, Barca have followed our trailblazing European overturning scoreline achievements and we're comparing them to us!

Not like a Dunfermline fan to twist words around :whistle Barcelona Cup proudly stands in our trophy cabinet nice to know they keep an eye on us :P

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Not like a Dunfermline fan to twist words around :whistle Barcelona Cup proudly stands in our trophy cabinet nice to know they keep an eye on us :P

See you have signed Myles Hippolyte from us.  I hope your racism will stop NOW!

I see from another post you have called someone a dark troll.  Do you ever stop?

Archived