Dunfermline V League Leaders

I called it at the start of the season got shouted down and abused then when it fell apart again and we got sussed out I'm saying I was right. He hasn't proven anything other than badly spending the second or third highest budget in the league. No btw I don't love watching good players resort to punting balls up to a giant centre half. Our tactics team selection and training are badly flawed.

We were having success kicking it to m'voto. You think we shouldn't have done it? It's something we can use at set pieces or if we are chasing the game. Don't really see why that should be a problem.

Highly doubt you watch many training sessions and your just completely making up the budget stuff.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

We were having success kicking it to m'voto. You think we shouldn't have done it? It's something we can use at set pieces or if we are chasing the game. Don't really see why that should be a problem.

Highly doubt you watch many training sessions and your just completely making up the budget stuff.

Budgets, 3000 season ticket holders plus 1000 fans putting in £20 a month.

United apart who has more than that? ICT? They made an entirely new team just about.

We let an entire midfield walk away and replaced them with a centre forward and a guy who hadn't kicked a ball for a year.

Our midfield is absolutely the problem and it has been for two years now. Get him to f**k.

15 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I called it at the start of the season got shouted down and abused then when it fell apart again and we got sussed out I'm saying I was right. He hasn't proven anything other than badly spending the second or third highest budget in the league. No btw I don't love watching good players resort to punting balls up to a giant centre half. Our tactics team selection and training are badly flawed.

Utter drivel, dont think our tactics have been far wrong recently, however against better teams perhaps our squad arent the best suited to the 4-3-3. Our training has been compltley modenrised since AJ came in and other than that unless you watch them every day then I dont think much can be said other than our players are stronger fitter and healthier since we changed manager. That said I wouldnt be against Jimmy Mac and Stevie Crawford sailing in, in the summer. I think when you are chasing the game with 10 mins left and Mvoto has been winning long balls all match and had an assist then you can forgive going route one for that spell its not like we have been doing it every match. However I have no idea when Aird came on why higgy didnt come over to the right side where him and Williamson have had so much joy earlier in the season. St Mirren are a team with a bit of class about them the first goal shows that in abundance if they could turn that style on more foten then they will destory every team in the league. But this St Mirren team is a far cry from 12 months ago so from that I will take hope but I doubt we have the 2nd/3rd highest budget I would suspect we will be well behind Unt, St mirren, ICT and Falkirk. 

11 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Utter drivel, dont think our tactics have been far wrong recently, however against better teams perhaps our squad arent the best suited to the 4-3-3. Our training has been compltley modenrised since AJ came in and other than that unless you watch them every day then I dont think much can be said other than our players are stronger fitter and healthier since we changed manager. That said I wouldnt be against Jimmy Mac and Stevie Crawford sailing in, in the summer. I think when you are chasing the game with 10 mins left and Mvoto has been winning long balls all match and had an assist then you can forgive going route one for that spell its not like we have been doing it every match. However I have no idea when Aird came on why higgy didnt come over to the right side where him and Williamson have had so much joy earlier in the season. St Mirren are a team with a bit of class about them the first goal shows that in abundance if they could turn that style on more foten then they will destory every team in the league. But this St Mirren team is a far cry from 12 months ago so from that I will take hope but I doubt we have the 2nd/3rd highest budget I would suspect we will be well behind Unt, St mirren, ICT and Falkirk. 

Definitely not behind saints. We were outbidding them on players, this was confirmed by a saints coach on BBC radio Scotland last season.

We reduced our squad and got rid of u20s to bring in 'quality' really? We have a worse team now than in league one in terms of cover.

Only seen Dunfermline when playing against us this season, and you've looked one of the best teams in the league.

Clearly, from a lot of the recent posts, Pars fans are extremely unhappy the way the season is panning out for them,  but you're still in the play off spots and there's absolutely no reason you shouldn't finish the season in the top 4.

Definitely not behind saints. We were outbidding them on players, this was confirmed by a saints coach on BBC radio Scotland last season.
We reduced our squad and got rid of u20s to bring in 'quality' really? We have a worse team now than in league one in terms of cover.

Aye last season before Jack Ross got in us outbidding them on one or two players doesn’t mean we have a bigger budget probably meant we needed that played more, St Mirren had a £300k parachute payment last season on top of prize money we only got £100k prize money for winning league one, to be honest if Splain hadn’t had his leg broken we would now be okay for cover all over the pitch as Andy Ryan and Lewis Martin haven’t had a game really at all this season

Why all the racism in this thread ?

Yes, the poster going to the police is doing the right thing. Pie and Bovril owners will be able to assist with 'Demented Zebras' IP address.

He will lose his job, have a criminal record, and may end up in Her Majesty's Hotel.

The abuse he then gave to another poster I am astonished at. Calling him a wimp is scandalous!

Two superb teams in our league, who probably will both be promoted this season.

Its a shame Demented Zebra has destroyed this good thread with vile abusive racism and abusive aggressive perceived behaviour.

9 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Aye last season before Jack Ross got in us outbidding them on one or two players doesn’t mean we have a bigger budget probably meant we needed that played more, St Mirren had a £300k parachute payment last season on top of prize money we only got £100k prize money for winning league one, to be honest if Splain hadn’t had his leg broken we would now be okay for cover all over the pitch as Andy Ryan and Lewis Martin haven’t had a game really at all this season

I think that was two seasons ago?

8 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Yes, the poster going to the police is doing the right thing. Pie and Bovril owners will be able to assist with 'Demented Zebras' IP address.

He will lose his job, have a criminal record, and may end up in Her Majesty's Hotel.

The abuse he then gave to another poster I am astonished at. Calling him a wimp is scandalous!

Its a shame Demented Zebra has destroyed this good thread with vile abusive racism and abusive aggressive perceived behaviour.

For you to say the bits I've put in bold I'm assuming a lot of posts have been deleted?

Though "Calling him a wimp is scandalous!" makes me think perhaps your previous two lines were being a tad sarcastic?

14 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Not just a wimp but a whimp. He said I abuse keyboards as well. Really upset me .

5 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

I think he should be ashamed of himself. All this abuse. He clearly has some underlying issues. Has he not even apologised to you ?

No mate. Demented behaviour. Feeling stressed and might need to have a day off tomorrow. All because I pointed out the error of his ways. Was going to mention his bad spelling and punctuation but traumatised now.

7 minutes ago, parslad said:

No mate. Demented behaviour. Feeling stressed and might need to have a day off tomorrow. All because I pointed out the error of his ways. Was going to mention bad spelling and punctuation but traumatised now.

OMG!

Losing a days wages as well.

Has he no shame ?

He's racist, aggressive, abusive, threatening, can't spell, and cannot see the error of his ways.

I'm sure with the other poster going to the authorities, his time will be up soon.

Usually with these cases I am led to believe the police can call at anytime of the morning.

Knock knock Mr Zebra!

9 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Racism is unacceptable agreed. So rather than making fresh air noise do something about it stand up for what you believe or are you a dark wee troll stirring up trouble ? Report me to the administration or better still Police do it you wimp as that' what you look and sound like. Why ? I want to fight my corner so come on wimp do it you obviously feel strongly about this. 

Strange how you single out this one poster for your vitriol, the one poster you consider a wimp too. Should we now consider you a bully as well as a racist? 

56 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Is this not their third season down here its £700k first season £300k the next or there abouts

Wow. We properly spunked that away, if those numbers are correct. :lol:

I know a lot of it will have gone on non-playing stuff, but some of it went on Kyle Hutton and Cameron Howieson.

Archived