Dunfermline V League Leaders

36 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

How many points are we in front of you because we pull shirts give yourself a good fucking slap.

I think it’s 2 wins to st Mirren to 1 this season.

McManus should of been booked for the first dive embarrassing.

Mcginn,Magennis,Davis,ekersley,Baird,
Mackenzie,smith,Morgan would stroll into your team.

Your best players McManus and Clark would struggle to get ahead of Reilly on recent form.

They two and Williamson would be the only ones I’d touch

I can't remember McManus diving all night, what he's meant to have been sent off for is beyond me. The first half incident wasn't a penalty although there was contact between the players, the second half incident I'm still pretty positive is a penalty, McGinn got nothing off the ball at all, he got a bit lucky there. 

Reilly was anonymous again tonight, more than happy for him to bang in goals against everyone else and be shite against us. 

30 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

We showed how good you lot are

Lump the ball to mvoto your only positive from the game emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Well yes, we aren't very good. 

I'm sure the vast majority of Dunfermline fans were fairly forthright with this information before the game, people seemed to not believe. 

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well yes, we aren't very good. 

I'm sure the vast majority of Dunfermline fans were fairly forthright with this information before the game, people seemed to not believe. 

Reilly was anonymous tonight and Morgan for majority of the game also yet we still won the game deservedly.

Reilly was slated by Dunfermline for last year yet think McManus is a lot better how did he do with Raith last year and also mvoto 2 of your better performers tonight from a relegated side last year.

Reilly has been brilliant for us this year also Magennis and Davis who where missing due to long term injuries last time we visited east end park make a huge difference defensively

The run of wins against a team having their worst performance of the season continues. 

I make that about 11 years now since we've won a match where a team hasn't had their worst performance in years or we haven't rode our luck incessantly. 

Despite a final total of like 6 or 7 shots on target to Dunfermline's 1, 60% of possession and a total of about 20 minutes where we were on the back foot. 

Another massive 3 points tonight. Good atmosphere but would’ve been a much larger support on a Saturday.

Jack Baird was brilliant tonight, definitely the most improved player this season.

We didn’t play our best but got the job done, at a ground we tend to struggle at.

That first goal [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

14 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Reilly was anonymous tonight and Morgan for majority of the game also yet we still won the game deservedly.

Yes, because as previously mentioned we're not very good. We've not beaten a team outside the bottom three since Livingston back in October. 

The Reilly issue has been done to death, he wasn't very good for us, he's been very good for St Mirren. His performance tonight was the exact same as 99% of his Pars games, that's why he gets such a hard time. 

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The run of wins against a team having their worst performance of the season continues. 

That wasn't our worst performance of the season though, we just weren't very good, neither were St Mirren but the three points are all that matter at any point in the season, no idea why you're getting such a sad on about it, you won't win many plaudits for the performance but does it really matter? 

There is no chance the Arabs are catching St Mirren after that btw.

We were fucking howling tonight and deserved hee haw. Every Pars fan I've spoke to or overheard wants AJ gone now. If we finish outside the top 4 then that would be the time for him to go (coinciding with his contract running out). There's no chance we're getting relegated and there's no chance we're winning the league so let's see if we can finish top 4 before going tonto.

Guest Back Post Misses
'craigen should do better there but he is a lazy c**t' The quote that will define his career.

Sorted that for you

As an observation our rejects are fair making an impact around this league:

Baird - out the team
Austin - injured
Aird - out the team
Craigen - out the team
Miller - done
McHugh - hardly scored
Mehmet - out the team

Anyone want Tubby Loy and Thomson?

6 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Open yours and admit saints foul all the time and get away with it. Blatant pushes and jumping into players. It changed large parts of the game. We didn't make enough of that to give the ref no option other than a free kick. Saints are at least a footballing side but not the amazing side the media is making them out to be with their fashionable manager. Morgan and Smith are decent the rest are average and overrated.

:lol:

Both teams were at the niggly fouls, that's why it was a shite game (still entertaining, mind). I lost count of the number of times Cammy Smith (and others) had his heels clipped, wrecking his momentum. The difference is, he stayed up.

Open yours and admit saints foul all the time and get away with it. Blatant pushes and jumping into players. It changed large parts of the game. We didn't make enough of that to give the ref no option other than a free kick. Saints are at least a footballing side but not the amazing side the media is making them out to be with their fashionable manager. Morgan and Smith are decent the rest are average and overrated.

Ye ragin’ mate?

13 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:

Best thing to come out of Dunfermline Big country and steak bridies . . 

I stayed there overnight once and discovered a shop that did haggis potato pies.

So three good things.:thumsup2

Although the aforementioned pies needed a wee bit more seasoning. The salty tears from their fans last night would have helped.

Actually four good things as HK mentioned The Skids. My favourite group of all time. Went to see them in November and they were superb.

9 hours ago, Gbud84 said:

Found it quite surprising when Chris Sutton commented how much bigger a budget Dunfermline have over St Mirren. Surely he's full of pish and budgets between the 2 will be quite similar.

I assumed he meant to say Dundee United, which would make much more sense.

I'd say McGinn is more important to saints that Morgon he put in a great captains performance whilst morgon gave up as many chances to Williamson as he created.

Personally think that Williamson is the full back that has given us the most problems all season and has been decent across the 3 games.

Archived