Dunfermline V League Leaders

2 minutes ago, Fony Titz said:

Come on let's make it 24 months and stop messing about here. f**k it 36 months!!

Well in my defence a 12 month extension is 18 months. Celtic will make a profit regardless. As i said will be interesting to see what happens with him.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
St Mirren, one of the worst teams to show up at East End this season, 3-0 going on 6-0. It astounds me the league position they find themselves in. About time this was redressed.

We always win on BT on a Friday so don’t see any issues. 2-0, Cardle and Wedderburn.
Woow.

1 hour ago, Redandwhitearmy2 said:

Feel a wee hint a jealousy there?emoji23.png

Not a clue what you're on about, since I think it was October last year I've been calling for us to get rid of him. Something like 7 goals in 58 games is a horrendous record, something that even Mackin has exceeded in less than 20 games too. Have fun in the diddy league with our rejects :D 

Beaton was awful tonight along with our tactics and three or four players.
Morris isn't a captain, he's a nervous wreck at times and doesn't instruct anyone. He's keeping Ashcroft out the side purely because he is captain.
Shiels clearly not right tonight yet plays ten mins over what he should have. Craigen should have started.
Why the hell did Higgy play on his wrong foot instead of the right hand side? Why wasn't Aird playing on the left? 
Wtf was Ryan supposed to be doing out wide, our shape completely went?
It was clear that St Mirren cannot compete with us physically it was a massive weakness and we didn't exploit it, they resorted to pushing and pulling our players and we naively didn't play it properly. How we had four or five bookings is mental when they fouled us the entire game discreetly. Robinson sussed out the long balls for M'Voto were unstoppable before the manager or the defence did. 
We have a good side and a poor manager.

You did exploit it you fucking moron you got your goal from it your only threat was lumping the ball at set pieces to mvoto.

Every booking you got was deserved chopping players down as they were breaking towards goal mostly yellow cards all day long.

Dry your eyes and stop talking shit.

Open yours and admit saints foul all the time and get away with it. Blatant pushes and jumping into players. It changed large parts of the game. We didn't make enough of that to give the ref no option other than a free kick. Saints are at least a footballing side but not the amazing side the media is making them out to be with their fashionable manager. Morgan and Smith are decent the rest are average and overrated.

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Open yours and admit saints foul all the time and get away with it. Blatant pushes and jumping into players. It changed large parts of the game. We didn't make enough of that to give the ref no option other than a free kick. Saints are at least a footballing side but not the amazing side the media is making them out to be with their fashionable manager. Morgan and Smith are decent the rest are average and overrated.

McGinn and Harry Davis are miles better than anyone at this level. To say they are average is just Bollocks.

How many points are we in front of you because we pull shirts give yourself a good fucking slap.

I think it’s 2 wins to st Mirren to 1 this season.

McManus should of been booked for the first dive embarrassing.

Mcginn,Magennis,Davis,ekersley,Baird,
Mackenzie,smith,Morgan would stroll into your team.

Your best players McManus and Clark would struggle to get ahead of Reilly on recent form.

They two and Williamson would be the only ones I’d touch

3 hours ago, The Tackle said:

Good goal from St Mirren. What's Liam Smith been like so far in this game he's a bit meh.

Poor in his last two games - maybe it's the TV cameras. However he has generally been very good and consistent this season. Would like to keep him for next season  when we get promoted. :)

Aberdeen showed how good you lot are. Very overrated.

Just as well we don’t play a team of Aberdeen’s calibre every week then. Instead we face diddies like Declan McManus.

Great win. Wonderful first goal and worked second goal. Good bit of dry yer eyes stuff from Johnson on the radio after the match. Finally Jack Baird getting the recognition he richly deserves and to think people were wanting him “rested” once MacKenzie was back fit. He got bullied in the air by M’Voto but apart from that he was brilliant. McManus and Clark caused him no problems.

Haven’t seen it mentioned but Saints players were complaining over the goalkeeper after Baird scored, I missed it so have no idea what went on. McGinn was great tonight & particularly moany. I thought we were heading for a Bowyer/Dyer with him & Eckersley first half. Huge 3 points and one less to go but stay a long way away unfortunately.

Archived