Queens v Brechin City

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After last night's result it's a case of 7 teams fighting for the 3 playoff places. Time for us to put a good run together, it goes without saying this is a must win game especially with with next week's game in mind.

After last night's result it's a case of 7 teams fighting for the 3 playoff places. Time for us to put a good run together, it goes without saying this is a must win game especially with with next week's game in mind.

St Mirren, Dundee Utd & Inverness are stick on for the play-offs IMO. I think we're fighting it out with the Pars, Morton & Livi for the 4th spot. I think we probs have the weakest squad of those 4 teams, so not terribly hopeful.

As many have said before this is a game we must win. The players should be confident but there is always an air of pressure when facing a side still looking for thier first win. Brechin will more than likely try and contain us as best they can while frustrating our attackers. If we break them down early I think we will be in for a good afternoon, otherwise it could be a long and nervy game. 

That being said I'll predict a 2-0 win, with a goal coming late in each half. Nothing much seperates the teams fighting for play-offs, with us all capable of winning and losing agaisnt each other on equal measure. So this is the type of game we can't afford to lose if we have hopes of taking it to the wire.

2 0 down after 10 mins is pretty dire. Yes Dods got us up against the odds and did a great job but not winning a league game all season is pretty dire some thing needs to change

Are we fired up enough before games ? Must be hard to get motivated.

17 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

2 0 down after 10 mins is pretty dire. Yes Dods got us up against the odds and did a great job but not winning a league game all season is pretty dire some thing needs to change

Told you before Dodds is useless.He will set a nice record for Brechin going all season without winning a league game.

Archived