Queens v Brechin City

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 02:06, JessieField said:

This is a MUST WIN for Queens.  Anything less and it's a relegation battle.  Only 10 points ahead of second bottom maybe less if we get beat.

Our how record isn't great but surely we must win this.

On 25/01/2018 at 12:35, Hawk said:

Our how record isn't great but surely we must win this.

On 25/01/2018 at 12:51, 19QOS19 said:

We're far better why, that's for sure emoji14.png

14 hours ago, oldhat said:

We were far better when, I reckon.

6 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Not as good as where though.   Away win . 2-1 .  Tapping hat trick  and Lyle with a late consolation brace.  

lB5wmMp.png

Are you going to be part of this massive travelling army we accumulated as of last week ? 

Is the guy who was at the first game at Palmerston died yet? By all accounts he was on the brink of a stroke at HT the last time as a result of his rage [emoji38]

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is the guy who was at the first game at Palmerston died yet? By all accounts he was on the brink of a stroke at HT the last time as a result of his rage emoji38.png

No yet but he fell on the ice after the game at Celtic last week so not sure if he will make it this week. 

6 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

No yet but he fell on the ice after the game at Celtic last week so not sure if he will make it this we

7 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

No yet but he fell on the ice after the game at Celtic last week so not sure if he will make it this week. 

Its ok he fell on his heid so no vital organs were damaged 

Must win if any hope of top 4 finish, St Mirren win over Pars tonight was good result for us. C'mon Queens same effort as last week should get the job done. Disappointed we haven't brought in another striker yet to replace Kane tho. 

I think he will be the replacement for the rest of the season. Nowhere near the same quality though.

You’re probably right about their respective quality. However Fergusson has made more of an immediate impact than Kane did who took several weeks before he really showed what he can do.

There is also a strong argument for us developing our own players, not St Johnstone’s.

Fergusson looked to have a lot of positive attributes last week, it was a very good debut performance (first start for the pedants, I know he’s come off the bench). Without getting carried away or lumping pressure on the boy, I think he could be a player. I’m excited to see what he can do.

Archived