.Stuart.

Scottish Junior Cup

Done the same when they played Lugar  booked into our Bowling club and didn't turn up horrible people.
Dont be ridiculous. Somebody is at the wind up which is bang out of order but you cant blame the whole support for that.

12 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
17 minutes ago, glenmuir said:
Done the same when they played Lugar  booked into our Bowling club and didn't turn up horrible people.

Dont be ridiculous. Somebody is at the wind up which is bang out of order but you cant blame the whole support for that.

Could be a supporter of another club at it.

31 minutes ago, glenmuir said:

Am sure bawheid thought he knew who did it the last time  . A might be wrong 

True - but you would need to be a complete fruit loop fantasist to do that. Not sure there is anyone like this on Pie n ....... 8mile !

11 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:
12 hours ago, lithgierose said:

True - but you would need to be a complete fruit loop fantasist to do that. Not sure there is anyone like this on Pie n ....... 8mile !

I met 8mile last time our teams played and just want to say that accusing somebody just because they’ve ripped the pish out your three brain deid amigos onhere makes you as much a c**t as whoever booked that bowling club.

13 hours ago, glenmuir said:

Ask lugar how horrible the rose support is.then come back and tell us how horrible people we are.

I met 8mile last time our teams played and just want to say that accusing somebody just because they’ve ripped the pish out your three brain deid amigos onhere makes you as much a c**t as whoever booked that bowling club.
Get a grip. Do you take everything you see on here seriously.

13 hours ago, glenmuir said:

As with the mutant who booked into Lugar and who carried out the same trick on Saturday there is no proof they were in anyway connected with Linlithgow.  Without exception, every Rose fan on here is as disgusted as you and BoabG are over this matter.

For these 2 negative examples - I'm pretty sure we could provide as many positive reactions our fans have received from clubs who have provided hospitality to our fans. 

Sadly what bothers me more that on both occasions it has been Bowling Clubs targeted - which annoys me  as a Rose Fan and as a fellow Bowler.

PK?

Get a grip. Do you take everything you see on here seriously.

That’s rich coming from a Rose fan but anyway, I read your last post the same way to be honest.

On 2/18/2018 at 07:26, watchful eye said:

Interesting results yesterday. 

Thought Bonnyrigg & Linlithgow would have progressed but fair play to Rob Roy & Beith. 

Auchinleck are clear favourites and are going to take a lot to stop. 

Think it’s likely to be an all west final but all 3 east teams have a chance if they can avoid one another 

Any idea when the 1/4 final draw is?

Thursday