Scottish Junior Cup

.Stuart.

4 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

OK - so you don't know and are just making things up. Roaster.

Everyone knows you have the biggest budget.  The money you con from license sees to that.  Its a joke the you get to stay Junior but Kelty etc had to leave when they got licensed.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sevesnape said:

Everyone knows you have the biggest budget.  The money you con from license sees to that.  Its a joke the you get to stay Junior but Kelty etc had to leave when they got licensed.

Are you related to 8mile ?

You say the Rose have a huge budget - biggest in the East yet have nothing to back it up.  What is the Rose budget in comparison to that of Boness and Bonnyrigg - figures please.

Please provide any evidence you have that the Rose "con"  money from the license.

Quick google search shows Bonnyrigg have a squad of 23, Bo'ness at 25 - I think - and the Rose at 18. Why such a small squad with such a huge budget.

1 minute ago, sevesnape said:

The Rose shouldn't be in juniors with a license.

It's corrupt and stinks.  The most arrogant outfit in junior football getting preferential treatment.

So you have no idea about budgets and no evidence of conning money - You are not doing very well here.

How is it corrupt - what rules have been broken ? 

7 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

So you have no idea about budgets and no evidence of conning money - You are not doing very well here.

How is it corrupt - what rules have been broken ? 

Why should others have to leave Juniors to get a license yet your lot have your cake and eat it.

Its fundamentally unfair, flawed and in my opinion corrupt.

Is that easy enough for you to comprehend.

So no evidence of any rule breaking either.  You are having a nightmare here and you just reek of bitterness. 

Do you have any evidence of it being unfair and flawed.

The Rose correctly followed the procedures as they were at the time of the licence being granted. 

Should note that we couldn’t have “left the Juniors” when we upgraded for a license.

We were just forward thinking enough to get it when it wasn’t a condition to leave the Juniors. Whether we should or not is another long conversation.

We have a tough draw Saturday but 9/1 is great value for either teams imo.

40 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

Absolute 'Heads Gone' stuff here. Oh dear.

Not at all, its unfair that you get treated differently.

When your license was or is due to get renwed you should be told to join Eos league.

Think Beith and Kilbirnie are over priced and their opponents underpriced. Be pretty shocked if Beith can overcome Bonnyrigg and would fancy Bo’ness to get a replay. KKR is a hard call but sneaky feeling for them.

I wouldn't call Beith underdogs against anyone. They draw more games than they should but are a hard, hard team and have a lot of experienced, streetwise players.

When your license was or is due to get renwed you should be told to join Eos league.

I actually agree that it is unfair. But it’s not corrupt, the sfa changed their mind the year after we spent the money to get the license. It was a bit of luck and there’s no renewal process as far as I know.

If there ever was then I agree with you, but we are hardly going to hand it back after having the foresight to go for it in the first place. Fairs fair!

To be fair, calling someone a mutant because they have called you out on your unsubstantiated claims and opinion is a sure sign that you've lost it!

You call us corrupt. That implies that we've done something illegal or immoral, any evidence of this?
Or are you just a wee bit jealous of the fact that due to the foresight and ability of our office bearers and volunteers that we applied for a licence when we did. This was available to everyone at the time, was it not?

You also prattle on about fairness. Is it 'fair' that you have a bigger squad than us?
Is it fair that some clubs share grounds and costs?
Is it 'fair' that some clubs grounds are maintained by the local council?
Or that some clubs have benevolent 'sugar daddy'?

Is football not all about gaining any advantage that you can, within the rules?

36 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

To be fair, calling someone a mutant because they have called you out on your unsubstantiated claims and opinion is a sure sign that you've lost it!

You call us corrupt. That implies that we've done something illegal or immoral, any evidence of this?
Or are you just a wee bit jealous of the fact that due to the foresight and ability of our office bearers and volunteers that we applied for a licence when we did. This was available to everyone at the time, was it not?

You also prattle on about fairness. Is it 'fair' that you have a bigger squad than us?
Is it fair that some clubs share grounds and costs?
Is it 'fair' that some clubs grounds are maintained by the local council?
Or that some clubs have benevolent 'sugar daddy'?

Is football not all about gaining any advantage that you can, within the rules?

It's not corrupt at all but it does stink to be fair. Those who currently get the benifits of there license have the potential each year to gain lots of money otherwise unavailable to 99% of the rest does create an unfair advantage. I think those teams should either have the license revoked or made to join the league Kelty were shifted too no matter how and when the license was given. Right now it is 1 rule for club and another rule for the rest to get the same license not roses fault but just another example of the madness running our game.

It's not corrupt at all but it does stink to be fair. Those who currently get the benifits of there license have the potential each year to gain lots of money otherwise unavailable to 99% of the rest does create an unfair advantage. I think those teams should either have the license revoked or made to join the league Kelty were shifted too no matter how and when the license was given. Right now it is 1 rule for club and another rule for the rest to get the same license not roses fault but just another example of the madness running our game.

I see what you are saying but it doesn’t stink.

We’ve spent a hell of a lot of money on infrastructure to get licensed. The floodlights being the latest thing. We haven’t made any windfalls as the cash has been invested to secure the license.

Yeah sure the benefits will come but you can’t seriously be saying the sfa should have let us spend tens of thousands ultimately creating a better football facility and then after being forward thinking enough to do it they revoke our license because other clubs sat on their arses and missed the boat are annoyed we are getting a reward?

21 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

I see what you are saying but it doesn’t stink.

We’ve spent a hell of a lot of money on infrastructure to get licensed. The floodlights being the latest thing. We haven’t made any windfalls as the cash has been invested to secure the license.

Yeah sure the benefits will come but you can’t seriously be saying the sfa should have let us spend tens of thousands ultimately creating a better football facility and then after being forward thinking enough to do it they revoke our license because other clubs sat on their arses and missed the boat are annoyed we are getting a reward?

I like the fact winners of our comps get in its an extra incentive. Like I said not your fault at all but the fact remains it's an advantage no hiding it.  

Archived