Scottish Junior Cup

.Stuart.

Enjoy your trip to Rob Roy Fuzzy. Very happy memories of the BU game there in the cup. We were getting totally humped 2-0.... it should have been 5 or 6. Somehow we won 2-3 and I have never seen fans in a state of shock like the Rob Roy ones that day. #HappyDays

Then you should have seen rose fans at end of yesterday's game what a comeback result of the day ,I feared a real hammering after 35 mins what a game it was

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Lochee, Bo’ness and Carnoustie, for keeping the East Region involved in the Junior Cup this year. Many supporters would have thought that the top 2 remaining teams, Bonnyrigg and Linlithgow would progress. Just shows you that favourites don’t always win.

So while you are in it, you’ve still got a chance!

Congratulations to kirkintilloch and a girfuy to linlithgow and the scumbag who booked a bus of 45 into our bowling club and gave a false mobile number to no show at a cost of several hundred pounds of catering and bar staff wages that we can ill afford when we had turned down a booking request for a childs birthday party due to your booking!

Not the first time this has happened sadly.

1 hour ago, BoabG said:

Congratulations to kirkintilloch and a girfuy to linlithgow and the scumbag who booked a bus of 45 into our bowling club and gave a false mobile number to no show at a cost of several hundred pounds of catering and bar staff wages that we can ill afford when we had turned down a booking request for a childs birthday party due to your booking!

No way 

Not the first time this has happened sadly.
Not sure who is at the shit take here as our bowling club didn't run a bus yesterday and the only ones running were the supporters club ones.

Whoever is doing this is giving us a really bad name and I would question their motive.

Not great and I know all genuine rose fans will feel angry about this.

1 hour ago, BoabG said:

"Scumbag" is putting it mildly.      

12 minutes ago, Specky said:

Not sure who is at the shit take here as our bowling club didn't run a bus yesterday and the only ones running were the supporters club ones.

Whoever is doing this is giving us a really bad name and I would question their motive.

Has this not happened before specky this season 

The post doesn’t mention anything about your bowling club. It’s his bowling club that appears to have taken a booking from a Rose fan for a busload that never turned up. Piss poor behaviour.

Has this not happened before specky this season 
Yes which makes it harder to believe that it's true rose fans as other than the official supporters busses the only other one which was regularly organized was the bowling club and they haven't run one for a year or so.

I mention the bowling club as we use our connections within the fraternity and know how much this impacts.

If someone is using false details to book then they are obviously not genuine fans and this is why I would question their background.

In that case I would agree that they should be vilified! But please don't try and jump on this and turn it into a rose hate session.

6 hours ago, plug mac said:

He can keep his closed shop tosser he is

Come on, what's it like? Have they all changed their names to Robert? are there meetings? funny handshakes? trouser legs rolled up?

Subscriptions? bonding weekends? hoods !  ?  Uniforms?. Have any members met,fell in love and married? Any info on the society would be very much appreciated.  Lol

2 hours ago, happy said:

Come on, what's it like? Have they all changed their names to Robert? are there meetings? funny handshakes? trouser legs rolled up?

Subscriptions? bonding weekends? hoods !  ?  Uniforms?. Have any members met,fell in love and married? Any info on the society would be very much appreciated.  Lol

They say it's based on this,minus the swollen ass paddle,but with the obligatory dress of Kirky away tops,happy. :)

10 hours ago, BoabG said:

Done the same when they played Lugar  booked into our Bowling club and didn't turn up horrible people.

Done the same when they played Lugar  booked into our Bowling club and didn't turn up horrible people.
Dont be ridiculous. Somebody is at the wind up which is bang out of order but you cant blame the whole support for that.

12 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
17 minutes ago, glenmuir said:

Dont be ridiculous. Somebody is at the wind up which is bang out of order but you cant blame the whole support for that.

Could be a supporter of another club at it.

31 minutes ago, glenmuir said:

Am sure bawheid thought he knew who did it the last time  . A might be wrong 

Archived