Scottish Junior Cup

.Stuart.

55 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

have the license revoked or made to join the league Kelty were shifted too no matter how and when the license was given. 

Kelty were not "shifted", they chose to move - a big difference to what you are trying to imply.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the fact winners of our comps get in its an extra incentive. Like I said not your fault at all but the fact remains it's an advantage no hiding it.  

It could be seen to be an extra incentive to spend big on players at the expense of developing the facilities and structure of the club though.

3 hours ago, Black Dug said:

It could be seen to be an extra incentive to spend big on players at the expense of developing the facilities and structure of the club though.

2 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

It is but it wasn’t just given to us. We went and got it.

Calm yer knickers lads my point was  it's an advantage you guys can  only have in the ju iors due to rule changes. It won't matter a jot soon enough as teams are making the move in your neck of the woods won't be long till all top east teams will be in the same gravy train under a different league. I suspect now bonnyrigg will soon move after getting there big payday last season and will want more.

4 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Calm yer knickers lads my point was  it's an advantage you guys can  only have in the ju iors due to rule changes. It won't matter a jot soon enough as teams are making the move in your neck of the woods won't be long till all top east teams will be in the same gravy train under a different league. I suspect now bonnyrigg will soon move after getting there big payday last season and will want more.

The “ Big Rose” won their pay day.  FYI winning the East Super League the season before to qualify for the big Scottish, then beating Turiff, Cove Rangers, and Dumbarton en route to drawing Hibs and the match being played at Tynecastle to earn the big pay day.

Cmon the Rose

Not blaming the clubs who have it, but having some Junior clubs with a licence whilst the rest can’t get one and remain Junior sums up the whole thing. In any other walk could be taken to court on discrimination. Yet another example of the whole ill conceived poorly planned pyramid mess. 

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 13:26, sevesnape said:

Its fundamentally flawed you thick mutant.

I've wasted enough time on you.

You have clearly been schooled on your pointless posts with facts in response to fiction.  Looks like the village has a new idiot....!!!

*Talbots domination.

Nae taking credit for one team carrying the west record. [emoji6] Take them out the equation and only Linlithgow, Tayport, Pollok and Glenafton have won it more than once in the last 30 years.

19-11 to the West and an incredible 8 for Talbot alone. They know how to win that Cup! [emoji122]

On 2/12/2018 at 13:04, sevesnape said:

The Rose shouldn't be in juniors with a license.

It's corrupt and stinks.  The most arrogant outfit in junior football getting preferential treatment.

Woah. Did you get a knockback in a nightclub off Tommy Coyne or something?

10 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

*Talbots domination.

Nae taking credit for one team carrying the west record. emoji6.png Take them out the equation and only Linlithgow, Tayport, Pollok and Glenafton have won it more than once in the last 30 years.

19-11 to the West and an incredible 8 for Talbot alone. They know how to win that Cup! emoji122.png

If you want to tip the scales a little further you can take Glenafton and Pollok out of the list of teams who have won the cup more than once in the last 30 years.  Genafton 1992–93, 2016–17 and Pollok 1980–81, 1984–85, 1996–97

Even tho my own team are out the Scottish Junior Cup,  sponsored or not you just cant beat the excitement of our premier competition for Junior teams ,  there are some cracking ties tomorrow and i suspect there will be many supporters not getting a good nights sleep.  Good luck to all the Teams.

Even tho my own team are out the Scottish Junior Cup,  sponsored or not you just cant beat the excitement of our premier competition for Junior teams ,  there are some cracking ties tomorrow and i suspect there will be many supporters not getting a good nights sleep.  Good luck to all the Teams.
Beating us last season in the final was justified. Hard one to take but Glenafton were the outstanding team of the season. That's something you can't take away. Football history and Glens history

Archived