Scottish Junior Cup

.Stuart.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Wow the cream of junior football yous have beaten 

14/1 for the Scottish cup ? 

If you continue to hand pick ur draws u have a chance eh ? 

Av said it before, get off this thread ya dick, this is for teams still in the scottish cup, and your mob are out, lolol, leave this discussion to the big junior teams and no ones that only have lower league history tae talk about, bye now :)

4 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Av said it before, get off this thread ya dick, this is for teams still in the scottish cup, and your mob are out, lolol, leave this discussion to the big junior teams and no ones that only have lower league history tae talk about, bye now :)

One thing they will be hoping if you’s struggle thru to next round they would probably pick u lot to play next 

One thing they will be hoping if you’s struggle thru to next round they would probably pick u lot to play next 

Wouldn’t it be nice to see Kilsyth and Medda get through and draw each other in the quarters. Darvel Legend would be squeaming and squeaming to see them in the semis.

Wouldn’t it be nice to see Kilsyth and Medda get through and draw each other in the quarters. Darvel Legend would be squeaming and squeaming to see them in the semis.

He would be raging both teams got through. You can tell the sad c**t logs on every Saturday afternoon to see how Meadow or Kilsyth got on before even bothering about how Darvel got on.

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Anyway......this Scottish Cup draw eh?

Exactly.... who’s going through from these ties today, my thoughts are...

Hurlford v Haddington ( Home team)

Jeanfield v Beith (away team)

Kilbirnie v Forfar West End (Home team)

Kilsyth v Carnoustie (Away team) 

Rutherglen v Bo'ness (Home Team)

3 hours ago, watchful eye said:

Exactly.... who’s going through from these ties today, my thoughts are...

Hurlford v Haddington ( Home team)

Jeanfield v Beith (away team)

Kilbirnie v Forfar West End (Home team)

Kilsyth v Carnoustie (Away team) 

Rutherglen v Bo'ness (Home Team)

I agree with each of these. Plus Gartcairn have missed their golden chance. Arthurlie will go through, although their mood will be soured when they discover the bag of rotten sausage rolls and vol au vents left in the away changing room!

Sadly deluvian conditions in dalmellington determine that the mighty cumbernauld utd will have another gameless saturday .off to watch our cousins from the kelvin basin ..hopefully not a nob in sight and a home win .having seen both teams this season would not envisage much between them.not overly impressed by the away team when i saw them ..stuffy

6 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Updated 5th Round Draw:

Rob Roy v Linlithgow

Bonnyrigg Rose v Beith

Meadow v Lochee

Kilbirnie v Bo’ness

Talbot v Pollok

Yoker v Wishaw/Forth

Carnoustie v Arthurlie

Sauchie v Hurlford

Six East-West match ups emoji41.png

Strong line up. Wouldn’t surprise me if the quarter finals had 4 teams each from East and West Leagues - 

Linlithgow Bonnyrigg Lochee and Carnoustie from the East, with Bo’ness and Sauchie also in with a great shout!

Is this the season when the Junior cup is prised away from the West Region?

Archived