Scottish Junior Cup

.Stuart.

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Certainly getting the luck of the draw , no won a league game since August I'm hearing , 

With 5 games in hand they look well able to compete with your team for a mid-table finish. Not a memorable season for either team but a good run in the Scottish will maybe make their disappointment a little less than your own teams.good to see the Medda surviving their crisis which threatened the clubs very existence and I’m sure , like all good junior fans you will applaud them for that.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, freightliner said:

With 5 games in hand they look well able to compete with your team for a mid-table finish. Not a memorable season for either team but a good run in the Scottish will maybe make their disappointment a little less than your own teams.good to see the Medda surviving their crisis which threatened the clubs very existence and I’m sure , like all good junior fans you will applaud them for that.

We are doing fine for a wee team , meadow on the other hand think they are something and honestly I would expect us to be in the last 8 with the draws they have had but as you say they have survived their crisis , mind u they still go and sign players willy nilly , they just can't seem to get our top players although they keep on trying ^_^

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We are doing fine for a wee team , meadow on the other hand think they are something and honestly I would expect us to be in the last 8 with the draws they have had but as you say they have survived their crisis , mind u they still go and sign players willy nilly , they just can't seem to get our top players although they keep on trying ^_^

Wee bit to go before they’re in the last 8 ? One of junior footballs bigger clubs with a history of success so it’s understandable they have ambition and like other big clubs that always involves signing players from so-called smaller sides. They have a very impressive ground and are always well organised and I have always enjoyed my visits there whether as a player or spectator. 

Pish so if u are half decent u will beat them hopefully 

That 'pish' you lot couldn't beat us to be fair and we were honking that day @ Darvel. We have had a really poor league season but I am sure will improve hopefully soon!

You should really pipe down until you win a major trophy or at least in top league.

I know for a fact we aren't bidding for any of your players. Don't know why you keep saying that as if doing that often enough makes it true.

Wish I was a neutral. Some brilliant ties in the 5th round that I’d like to take in.

The bickering above proves that.

Talbot v Pollok, Roy v L.Rose

Meadow v Lochee and whatever the outcome of Ladeside/Forfar.

Im gonna lose a few bob to McBookie I reckon but hey?  A bit of

excitem3nt free from talk of Egypts( or pyramids ) !!!

15 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Good draw

Talbot v Pollok tie of round and means another one of favourites will disappear

I think most of the top half in the betting are playing each other - so there could be quite a few of the fancied runners emptied.

15 minutes ago, TOI.BOY said:

Question for you DL who are Darvel playing in the Scottish cup on Saturday ? And do you have an agenda against all the teams in your league?

Trust me if Meadow had  been away at Musselburgh they would have been out as well and I just don’t like irvine meadow , that’s my choice 

Trust me if Meadow had  been away at Musselburgh they would have been out as well and I just don’t like irvine meadow , that’s my choice 

Is it Kilsyth you don’t like as well I’ve read through the Darvel thread as Dave suggested it makes interesting reading

52 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I just don’t like irvine meadow , that’s my choice 

We get that. Now could you stop filling this thread full of your irrelevant hatred and let the rest of us get on with it. 

1 hour ago, TOI.BOY said:

Take it you won’t be watching your beloved Darvel against Medda in Irvine when it’s played you’ll probably get your wee woolly bunnet shoved down your throat by one of there mad fans emoji23.png

Lol DL was in our wee club the other week swallying & watching us play Broxburn 

Kid on Medda hater lol, would love his boy to sign for us☺

Archived