A Logical Liberals Beef With the Left

Afrojim

3 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Yep, it isn’t an easy read without going back over a couple of sentences a few times however.
The gist of it is clear though, with regards to the relentless pursuit and rigidity of modern identity politics and how it is the complete opposite of the basic tenets of liberalism.

3 Weetabix and a Sainsbury’s fruit pot btw.

Well done you for explaining it - despite going over a few sentences more than once myself I still couldn't understand it! :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Almost a Jock Monsieur.
I think a Jock Madame would be too much. Fried egg on a haggis and cheese toasted sandwich??? Just wrong.

The Auld Alliance in full swing on my George Foreman. Should we have joined Bourbon France when we had the opportunity? This foodie thinks so.

3 hours ago, DrewDon said:

My only surprise upon reading the title and opening this thread is that it isn't a Brendan O'Neill article copied and pasted from The Spectator by The Chlamydia Kid. 

This x1000000

The biggest danger to society is cuntrarians being allowed to breed. Kill Stephen Daisley with fire.

2 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

The "problem" with the left is that they treat the right like human beings.  

Fucking millenials, shutting down arms dealers by being unable to afford shares in them and also having a moral conscience etc

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Fucking millenials, shutting down arms dealers by being unable to afford shares in them and also having a moral conscience etc

If it's cool to hunt foxes, then it should be a-ok to hunt c***s called Toby, imo.

13 hours ago, Afrojim said:

The problem with identity politics is that we need to make sweeping generalisations about individual people.

Exactly m8 - though none of the Celtic fans on here would have a fucking clue what you're on about.

Exactly m8 - though none of the Celtic fans on here would have a fucking clue what you're on about.

The old firm and identity politics - a whole other thread!

I read the whole thing, and thought it was pretty good. I'm currently high on tramadol though so there is that.

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

The old firm and identity politics - a whole other thread!

I read the whole thing, and thought it was pretty good. I'm currently high on tramadol though so there is that.

I read it too and enjoyed it.  "identity politics" and, more specifically, "going from the particular to the general" is meat and drink to P&B.  Speaking of such, how's your health, buddy?

Archived