Funny things which happen at Football

We have all been at matches and witnessed some hilarious happenings,see if what I can recall can be added too.

1     G Murty- the handsfree headstand

2     B Reid- leaping up in celebration of a goal, grabbing the top of the dug- out losing his grip and hitting the ground hard.

3     P Gascoigne - flashing the red at ref after ref had dropped it.

4     G Stewart - hirpling away after kicking bottle holder after getting sent off against us.

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Alan comb throwing one in off the back of Darren Mackies head. Then Mackie celebrating like he meant it.

Makalamby kicking the ball off Lee Millers arse into his own net comes close. 

Don't recall any of these, I may have to source footage of these incidents.

The matriarch of the Pony Turf Team getting a pie exploded on her noggin due to an errant Stevie Woods shot during the warm up at Tannadice in early 1995. Said pie was in her hand up until the moment of impact. Jerren Nixon running riot during the eventual 6-1 pumping wasn't quite as hilarious.

May be on You Tube but I recall watching Scotsport one Sunday in the 90's and during a Falkirk v Partick Thistle match Albert Craig and Gareth Evans had a wee scuffle which saw both red carded, Evans trotted up the tunnel first and the cameras showed Craig, red carded ten seconds or so after the Thistle winger, chase Evans up the Brockville tunnel and settle their differences with a crushing right hook.

Archived