Weatherwatch - Fri/Sat 19/20 Jan

HibeeJibee

This evening's Newton Stewart v Queen of the South  tie in Southern Counties Cup R2 has been postponed due to frozen snow on the pitch.

Tomorrow's ties of Lochar Thistle v St Cuthbert Wanderers and Mid Annandale v Stranraer have also fallen victim to conditions.

No postponements or inspections notified in LL or the EOS Qualifying Cup as yet AFAICS.

36 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Whitehill v Hawick tomorrow postponed.

Was on the pitch this afternoon Hibee still completely covered in snow. A small area that had been cleared yesterday was frozen. Sensible early call off. 

We’ve had 3 home games in 4 weeks ... guess which week the park was playable ... 

12 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Dalbeattie v Annan, Threave v Heston and Vale v Tynecastle (at Spartans) are ON.

Source please for VoL v Tynecastle at Spartans being ON ?

Pitch inspection 11am, after a failure at 10am - I'm refreshing @TheAcademy_SCFA every minute looking for the outcome, in the hope that you are correct !

Apologies, I was assuming that as Spartans had announced a friendly with Heriot-Watt University there at 12:45pm, it meant the later game was also on... I hadn't seen the tweet you refer to.

EDIT: Tynecastle seem to think it's on.

Archived