This Weekend

Audaces Fortuna Juvat

I had hoped to do Fortmartine, Forres and Fraserburgh this weekend in the HL three header.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to the likelihood of these games being weather stricken? News tonight saying Aberdeen is relatively unaffected by snow, but the grounds are spread out and we have a few days to go.

I'm only looking for educated guesses, and will not arrive to kill your children if they are wrong. Just looking for some local opinion.

Fraserburgh game has been sold out for a while so I'd say zero chance of getting in  although most likely to go ahead.

Other two will be touch and go. Peterhead v Dumbarton has a Friday inspection at 1pm, not sure what the others have scheduled.

The "Peterhead" fans will all be in Fraserburgh. :P I'd say Fraserburgh, Forres and Formartine in order of likelihood of games being on. The coastal sides do better and I think Fraserburgh has the best record in the league.

I can get a ticket for all three and I have the option of Scotrail's Over 50's card and a £17 fare, but I do not want to make a wasted journey when I could be seeing a game elsewhere, although that is doubtful too.

I am also a sh1tebag, so I've binned the first game and will make a decision tomorrow night as to whether or not I travel for a double header. Thanks for the tips.

On 17/01/2018 at 19:01, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I had hoped to do Fortmartine, Forres and Fraserburgh this weekend in the HL three header.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to the likelihood of these games being weather stricken? News tonight saying Aberdeen is relatively unaffected by snow, but the grounds are spread out and we have a few days to go.

I'm only looking for educated guesses, and will not arrive to kill your children if they are wrong. Just looking for some local opinion.

That's the Fraserburgh game postponed too, hope you reconsidered the ferry.

Archived