Amazon echo

1 minute ago, gavin_3110 said:

It does work quite well if you ask it correctly, it's just a bit clunky. You need to ask it things like "Alexa, ask Harmony to start the XBOX activity". Still handy though if you can't find the remote or whatever!

According to Logitechs site theyve improved that for the echo

https://support.myharmony.com/en-gb/harmony-experience-with-amazon-alexa#volume-defaults

23 hours ago, blueone said:

I've got  the small dot one. Don't have any of the smart stuff but good enough for alarms, music etc. Only thing annoying so far is when WWE is on tv and Alexa Bliss is on. Every time they mention her name the thing says "sorry I don't understand that".

I've got  the  music  included with Amazon prime. It plays anything which is part of the prime subscription. Think you can play spotify or link your own music via Amazon music as well.

A great workaround to this issue is to stop watching WWE when you turn 12.

9 hours ago, gavin_3110 said:

It does work quite well if you ask it correctly, it's just a bit clunky. You need to ask it things like "Alexa, ask Harmony to start the XBOX activity". Still handy though if you can't find the remote or whatever!

Not anymore. I just say "Alexa, turn on Sky" and my TV and Sky box both come on, with the TV on the correct input.

Same with my Fire TV, although with that I also dim the lights.

• 9 months later...

Archived