Berwick v Elgin

More dodgy weather forecast, but here we go again.

Notman suspended for this one, and can probably do with a break to be honest. Will allow O'Kane to assert himself in midfield. 

Unsure who else will be available. McDonald on the transfer list, but if he has trained and been professional he may still get a start. Irving presumably also back from his little trip. Jack Simpson also maybe deserves a longer spell on the pitch too - thought he looked skilful and well up for it last Saturday. 

Robbie Horn's slow transformation of this team takes another step - maybe more transfer news this week too. Hope he finally gets a break that I reckon we all deserve.

They've used covers twice when frost was a problem. Match postponed both times.

This will come down to how cold it gets tonight and tomorrow. Daytime temps aren't forecast to be too bad.

Good effort by all the folks at BRFC who were clearing the pitch right up to 22:00hrs last night and trying to get the game on.It was freezing yesterday in  Edinburgh  so I expect Berwick would not have been much different.However as I argued in my postings in the aftermath of the postponed game against the Binos, these decisions are taken far too late for travelling teams and fans. 

Downside for the City is that it is another midweek game to be played. and I recall the last time we played Berwick midweek for a rearranged game.It was a  Tuesday night in February a few years back and it was bloody freezing than night as well(2-1 to Berwick) 

Archived