Kilmarnock v Ross County

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Similarly I too hope that the game is not only on but also won by Kilmarnock. I'm not a big fan of having the winter break right before the cup ties but I'm sure that with the standards Clarke has set the players can turn up and get a result.

Your first involvement in the seasons Scottish Cup would usually be greatly anticipated, but I detect zero interest up here! 

Possible reasons 1) We have been gash 2) It's a hell of a trek (and follows 4 consecutive Dec away Saturdays) 3) No exciting January signings 4) The current weather 5) We have been gash

Over to you Central Staggies to make some noise.

It would be nice to win but it's all about league survival for us this season. 2-0

Am I looking forward to Macks Bar pre-match? Yes.

Am I looking forward to the game? No.

Do I care about the game? No, the league is much more important for us at this point.

I'd just like to thank the Staggies .

This run we are on started after you pumped us 3-0 at our place and the late Jig was fired from a cannon to the moon. The appointment of Steve Clarke came as a direct result of the ineptitude of that performance and if you'd only won by 1 or 2 then we might have had Jig for a lot longer and lost out on the #LordSteveofClarkeJuggernaught .  Thank you Staggies!

In saying this, I really want to pump you because since winning the cup our record is truly, truly awful.

2 hours ago, killienick said:

I'd just like to thank the Staggies .

This run we are on started after you pumped us 3-0 at our place and the late Jig was fired from a cannon to the moon. The appointment of Steve Clarke came as a direct result of the ineptitude of that performance and if you'd only won by 1 or 2 then we might have had Jig for a lot longer and lost out on the #LordSteveofClarkeJuggernaught .  Thank you Staggies!

In saying this, I really want to pump you because since winning the cup our record is truly, truly awful.

Was it not 2-0?

1 hour ago, frankthetank22 said:

Don't care tbh, the cup means nothing to me this season.

A win or even a draw would help confidence but ultimately Coyle needs to start winning points in the league.

Cue, a County 0-2 win then we get pumped in our next three league games :(

Cup means nothing to you? Strange outlook.

Just now, frankthetank22 said:

This season.

IMO we've far more important business in moving up the table. 

One of the best years of my life watching Killie was when we were right in relegation trouble, went on a cup run, grew confidence, stayed up and won the Scottish Cup.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

One of the best years of my life watching Killie was when we were right in relegation trouble, went on a cup run, grew confidence, stayed up and won the Scottish Cup.

Cool story bro, i'm really happy for you but there's not a snow balls chance in hell that we're winning the Scottish Cup  this season.

I've seen cup runs get in the way of league form before, we can't afford that this season.

Archived