Championship Sunday

lichtie23

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
last scoring play or last play? If it's the latter that seems terrible, surely most games end on a knee?
Anyway, somewhat appropriately given where I spend most of my Saturdays, mon the Jags.

last scoring play. 2 good defences and I reckon close games, seems a good interest punt to me

49 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

I may be insufferable tonight to the flock of sheep on here. I’m Pats all the way. I embrace TB12 as my Dark Lord and saviour. I apologise in advance.

I get the plucky underdog vs the evil dynasty narrative. But I can’t see any Giants/Redskins/Cowboys fans cheering on the Eagles later.

Am I bitter? You bet! I know the Titans are a better team. They’re a bunch of thugs. Fighting with fans and such.

I want Ramsey crying at the end like the little bitch he is.

Mon the Pats.

I get your thinking in not cheering on a rival, and tbh Brady is the GOAT, but supporting the Pats is just wrong.

Put in a Scottish football context, if Dundee (Jags) were playing Celtic or Rangers (Pats), I'd be Derryed oot my nut.

I get your thinking in not cheering on a rival, and tbh Brady is the GOAT, but supporting the Pats is just wrong.
Put in a Scottish football context, if Dundee (Jags) were playing Celtic or Rangers (Pats), I'd be Derryed oot my nut.

I disagree. But thanks for that response. So much better that “you’re a fucking idiot”

Mon the Pats.

Archived