Championship Sunday

lichtie23

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 17:43, Myko said:

Always the case for some reason which is guff as theres been some great matchups in recent years.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's because CBS don't want to push 60 Minutes too late that they always show the "early" Conference Championship game. Which with them having the AFC in this TV deal, means the NFC game is the "late" one. It's a bugger because it's almost always the more interesting game.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's because CBS don't want to push 60 Minutes too late that they always show the "early" Conference Championship game. Which with them having the AFC in this TV deal, means the NFC game is the "late" one. It's a bugger because it's almost always the more interesting game.

They rotate every year, dont know where yous are getting this from

Not that I hate the Jags, but I'm going to have to begrudgingly support them despite being divisional rivals just because it's the Cheats they're up against. Will be cheering on the Vikes in the NFC game - and hopefully for the Super Bowl too.

Not that I hate the Jags, but I'm going to have to begrudgingly support them despite being divisional rivals just because it's the Cheats they're up against. Will be cheering on the Vikes in the NFC game - and hopefully for the Super Bowl too.

Booooooo this man!

I'm genuinely waiting to see who's in the Super Bowl before I decide to take the Monday off or not. If it's the Cheats v Eagles I might just record it and avoid the score until Monday night (which I've had to do a few times before).

f**k sake I’ve gone about my day under the impression that the games were at 6:05pm and 9:40pm as per the last two Sundays. Got two hours to kill now.

[emoji23]. Unlucky mate. I’m watching football life episodes on YouTube

1 minute ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

betvictor have got an all 4 teams to have 2+ sacks and last play in both games to be field goals 10/1 special on, interesting wee bet

last scoring play or last play? If it's the latter that seems terrible, surely most games end on a knee?

Anyway, somewhat appropriately given where I spend most of my Saturdays, mon the Jags.

I may be insufferable tonight to the flock of sheep on here. I’m Pats all the way. I embrace TB12 as my Dark Lord and saviour. I apologise in advance.

I get the plucky underdog vs the evil dynasty narrative. But I can’t see any Giants/Redskins/Cowboys fans cheering on the Eagles later.

Am I bitter? You bet! I know the Titans are a better team. They’re a bunch of thugs. Fighting with fans and such.

I want Ramsey crying at the end like the little bitch he is.

Mon the Pats.

Archived