Paul Hartley's Hampden bound army v The West Lothian franchise

Donathan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Rugster said:

Not entirely true. As far as I know both clubs can agree to a price (generally lower than normal) but if no agreement it goes to standard league pricing or something along those lines. 

@Skyline Drifter will tell it better than me. 

You rang?

35. Minimum Charge for Admission

Subject to a minimum adult non concessionary charge for admission to matches in the Preliminary Round (if applicable), Round One, Round Two and Round Three, of £5, and of £8 for matches in subsequent Rounds excluding the Semi-Final and Final Ties, the charges for admission shall be arranged by the competing clubs. If they are unable to agree, the charges which are normally made for the regular fixtures of the club at whose ground the match is to be played, will apply.

Which in other words means if the clubs can't agree admission prices they go with Livi's regular prices.

Wasn't it a tenner to watch us play back in the summer in the league cup at our place?
Ten pounds too much. One of the worst 120 minutes of "football" I've ever had the misfortune to witness.

1 hour ago, kiddy said:
18 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
Wasn't it a tenner to watch us play back in the summer in the league cup at our place?

Ten pounds too much. One of the worst 120 minutes of "football" I've ever had the misfortune to witness.

Remember the groans when the tannoy announced ET :lol:

Are you sure? Snow rapidly melting out my way...

The stadium seems to operate in its own microclimate at the best of times, will be interesting to see how the ground is underneath the covers which I’m assuming are down. See the club have asked for folk tomorrow afternoon, will have a better idea then I’d imagine.

Snow going away a bit quicker than expected, I'll still still be very surprised if we can get the pitch playable, especially the south side that always gets games postponed.

If we somehow do get this on I'm expecting a pretty pish 0-0/1-0 either way, hopefully get a striker signed before the game too.

Boyd  -  Todorov
De Vita  -  Byrne  -  Pittman  -  Jacobs  -  Mullin
Lithgow  -  Halkett  -  Gallagher
Alexander

Volunteers going to be helping clear the snow Fri afternoon and Saturday Morning, don't think the temperature is going to be an issue so depends how they get on clearing the snow. Runs in my mind opposition fans helped us with this the last time we did it, might even have been Falkirk fans, my memory isn't too clear on that though. 

Think this will be a close game, 1-0 or 2-1 finally winning it, whether it'll be in this game or a replay after a draw I wouldn't put money on, think we can do it though. We've not lost to Falkirk this season yet either but this is the new 2.0 Falkirk.

5 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Are you sure? Snow rapidly melting out my way...

As i mentioned in an earlier post,livi sits at the foot of the Pentland Hills,ala it sits on reasonable high ground.

Currently snowing in West Lothian again,with temperatures to be below minus tonite and tommorow nite❄

No chance this game will be on,was out for a stroll there and its absolutely baltic !!!

9 minutes ago, Afro said:

Apparently the pitch is fine but the car park is fucked. Hoping to play this on Tuesday it seems.

Surely wouldn't take long to sort out the car park would it? Just go break up the ice, for the loss of revenue you think it would make sense rather than another shite Livi Falkirk midweek game

Archived