Alloa v Dundee United

Waspie

Bit of a risk starting McCart/ kirpatrick right away no ?

I don’t think so. You know their quality, especially with Kirky. With PJ & Ross unavailable I think Kirky goes straight in, in the past loan signings seem to be thrown in at the deep end. McCart as well could go straight in too - trained on Thursday. Would enable Taggart to maybe go back out right and then get Robbo into midfield as it’s looking likely that Stevie will have to come out the midfield.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

I don’t think so. You know their quality, especially with Kirky. With PJ & Ross unavailable I think Kirky goes straight in, in the past loan signings seem to be thrown in at the deep end. McCart as well could go straight in too - trained on Thursday. Would enable Taggart to maybe go back out right and then get Robbo into midfield as it’s looking likely that Stevie will have to come out the midfield.

No doubting their quality , i think it takes a wee while for new players to get used to the new team  but if they play i hope it pays off ,can you imagine the scenes if Jordan does one of his "specials"   go to 3.27..ooft!

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Cheers.  Ran out of greenies.  :(

This is the route I’ve taken in the past but didn’t know what the roads would be like.

Given him one of mine for you GD.

41 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Given him one of mine for you GD.

You're a good man.  I'm going to guarantee you a win for that kind gesture.

On second thoughts it's that sort of comment that comes back to bite you on the bum!  :(

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You're a good man.  I'm going to guarantee you a win for that kind gesture.

On second thoughts it's that sort of comment that comes back to bite you on the bum!  :(

It is... but not tomorrow.

Still predicting 3-0 united.

Lyng, McDonald, and Big Phil to mark his return with a goal off the bench. 

'Mon The Terrors!!!!

I Was a bus driver once , had the ......Erm .....pleasure of taking a busload of Arabs to Hampden , one guy slept on the bus the whole game if i remember right, 

this was 2 of my passengers that day ,recognise em anyone ? the bus was trashed inside and it took me 2 hours to clean later, but that said the guys recompensed me for my inconvenience handsomely  :-) not a day i will forget ,whilst driving away from hampden after the game a celtic fan goaded the occupants of said bus and as the rear emergency door buzzer went i witnessed 2 or three chasing celtic supporter up a close , I was bricking it as the polis drove past as you aint meant to stop so near a big footie match .but in thier case no F**** were given. dont remember the date but you will know?

IMG_0254.JPG

I nipped in around 9am to offer to help but wasn't needed. The pitch is looking well (pinched the photo from a fellow Wasp on Facebook) the terrace at the railway end is partially open. Think the first two rows are cleared and behind sponsor boards. Pencils was hard at work with a shovel when I went in. Well done once again to all for getting it on. Just hope the team put a good shift in as well. FB_IMG_1516446339039.jpg

Top effort by the club and volunteers to get this game on, well done to all.

Remember and pick up a copy of the match programme with details of an Alloa - United tie in 1936 in far more severe conditions, and several other top class features. 

2 hours ago, whereismillar said:

I Was a bus driver once , had the ......Erm .....pleasure of taking a busload of Arabs to Hampden , one guy slept on the bus the whole game if i remember right, 

this was 2 of my passengers that day ,recognise em anyone ? the bus was trashed inside and it took me 2 hours to clean later, but that said the guys recompensed me for my inconvenience handsomely  :-) not a day i will forget ,whilst driving away from hampden after the game a celtic fan goaded the occupants of said bus and as the rear emergency door buzzer went i witnessed 2 or three chasing celtic supporter up a close , I was bricking it as the polis drove past as you aint meant to stop so near a big footie match .but in thier case no F**** were given. dont remember the date but you will know?

IMG_0254.JPG

That’s my mate’s old man on the right. Top man. Have sent this to him, he’ll forward it on. Reckon that might be the Cup Final in 2005 against Celtic? Did the bus leave from the Admiral Bar in Dundee?

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

That’s my mate’s old man on the right. Top man. Have sent this to him, he’ll forward it on. Reckon that might be the Cup Final in 2005 against Celtic? Did the bus leave from the Admiral Bar in Dundee?

Sounds about right  nice !

Archived