Elgin City Vs Cowdenbeath

1 minute ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

You can’t argue with it but you then argue with it?  Why do I have to factor in how poor Elgin were if all I am saying is there was nothing between the teams in the match in question

Not really arguing was it? Maybe replying with a couple of other posts in mind - not trying to be argumentative!Point being Cowdenbeath gave everything they had and came up short against a team that would have been beaten by any other team in the league. 11 v 11 I think we would still have got a scrappy winner. I hope Cowdenbeath prove me wrong but I really don't see much in that team that suggests they won't finish bottom. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Not really arguing was it? Maybe replying with a couple of other posts in mind - not trying to be argumentative!Point being Cowdenbeath gave everything they had and came up short against a team that would have been beaten by any other team in the league. 11 v 11 I think we would still have got a scrappy winner. I hope Cowdenbeath prove me wrong but I really don't see much in that team that suggests they won't finish bottom. 

You sir are a slavering whore.

14 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

You are correct - Elgin won because they had 11 v 10 for 45 minutes - otherwise nothing between the teams.  We had two shots on goal by Brad Smith not none.  The effort put in by 10 men was exemplary without even taking into account McInally staying on with his hamstring injury to avoid us going down to 9.  Brad Smith again showed flair and imagination.  Malone showed some promise - yes he needs to enhance his fitness, Reilly put in a great shift for a lad who hasn’t been getting a regular game, Whittaker made a good contribution too - it’s a work in progress but excessive negativity isn’t going to help CFC

If he’s so out of shape at his stage of the season that everyone is commenting on it, then let’s be honest he’s not going to get that fit this season.

12 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

If he’s so out of shape at his stage of the season that everyone is commenting on it, then let’s be honest he’s not going to get that fit this season.

If we had a couple of decent midfield players, we’d be fine. Someone like CC when he first came to the club. That’s been our problem for the last couple of seasons.

Archived