Today's scores ?

qwerty

40 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

that was dalrys first home game this season,they have been working hard on the pitch well done to all just to get a game on is fantastic,if its not 100% just call it work in progress.

I walked across the park at full time and it was far from dangerous . There were a lot of divots out but it was no worse than Lugars last week. I thought Dalry were the better side and deserved to win

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I walked across the park at full time and it was far from dangerous . There were a lot of divots out but it was no worse than Lugars last week. I thought Dalry were the better side and deserved to win
Football has went mental these days , a wee bit of muck and a few divots and the wee astro pitch snow flake mafia are out in force labelling it dangerous , man up and get on with it and deal with the elements , old school football never killed anyone [emoji2]

2 hours ago, AB1975 said:

Who’s that? Just took the game in today cause I stay in Govan.

Very quick and skilful player from DR Congo - on loan from us at the mo -

Vics 3 - Muirkirk 1 

The proverbial game of two halves. Muirkirk were well worth their half time lead and could have been ahead by more, if not for the performance of Big Lamby. Vics were off the pace and weren't helped with Eddie's hamstring pull only 5 mins into game

2nd half, once big Harpo came on was a different story. He totally transformed the team, who seemed to find their second wind and went on to see the game out quite comfortably. Special mention to Kenny Parris, who turned out at striker today. Worked really hard for 90mins on a heavy pitch. Showed his experience throughout and was well worth his goal at the end.

T

Bankies are going Senior.

Nothing decided yet, I understand, but a fan vote to take place soon as to whether the Bankies would apply to join the SFA pyramid. Present options would be applying to either the East or South of Scotland leagues. Who knows if they’d get in. So nothing to get excited about yet, either for the Bankies or those clubs keen to get shot of them!

How can they go senior with no ground or facilities?I thought there was going to be a groundshare with Renfrew and the Bens for Yoker and Clydebank while Holm Park is shut and redeveloped next year?

They could use a school pitch for either East or South - or just groundshare somewhere while work is being done.

6 minutes ago, tombo said:

Vics 3 - Muirkirk 1 

The proverbial game of two halves. Muirkirk were well worth their half time lead and could have been ahead by more, if not for the performance of Big Lamby. Vics were off the pace and weren't helped with Eddie's hamstring pull only 5 mins into game

2nd half, once big Harpo came on was a different story. He totally transformed the team, who seemed to find their second wind and went on to see the game out quite comfortably. Special mention to Kenny Parris, who turned out at striker today. Worked really hard for 90mins on a heavy pitch. Showed his experience throughout and was well worth his goal at the end.

T

has kenny parris escaped fae the circus?if true good luck big guy,top top guy,all the best m8.

5 minutes ago, ShahktarYerMaw said:

Nothing decided yet, I understand, but a fan vote to take place soon as to whether the Bankies would apply to join the SFA pyramid. Present options would be applying to either the East or South of Scotland leagues. Who knows if they’d get in. So nothing to get excited about yet, either for the Bankies or those clubs keen to get shot of them!

Would be disappointed to lose our tussles as Clydebank have injected some life into the juniors and brought a decent support (I suppose you would expect  that from a former senior club).Good luck whatever happens!

8 minutes ago, ShahktarYerMaw said:

Bankies fancey a wee Brexit vote! We know what problems this has caused else where!

Very quick and skilful player from DR Congo - on loan from us at the mo -

On loan to Ashfield or Newmains? Sorry can’t help much as I’m not aware of many of the players in either side. There as a neutral, saw Newmains against the Roch and their starting 11 was totally different. Seemed to have lost what in my view was a very decent keeper and big centre half, 2 obv omissions I spotted. Apart from that I’m not sure[emoji85]

Archived