Onthank v crosshill

cadlad

What was the score in that game? He was quiet first half today and played well the 2nd. The two small guys in the middle of the park for them were superb today tho.

Onthank are so good on the ball but was sloppy at the back, one of there players looked as if he walked off the park aswell. They look a tired team. Unfit too but the quality they have should see them turn it around. Some training sessions required tho

57 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

What was the score in that game? He was quiet first half today and played well the 2nd. The two small guys in the middle of the park for them were superb today tho.

Onthank are so good on the ball but was sloppy at the back, one of there players looked as if he walked off the park aswell. They look a tired team. Unfit too but the quality they have should see them turn it around. Some training sessions required tho

Kilbirnie 2-5 New Farm 

I can't disagree, if that game was played in August onthank could have ran up a cricket score. The bubbie has Burst. I really hope you stick with it mate. It might not be as plain sailing as u had hoped but with no other team other then Stewarton looking like putting a run together 2nd spot is still very much up for grabs

1 hour ago, cadlad said:

A will definitely stick with it and looking forward to Monday to get in and get going again. Football is a funny old game so see what the rest of the season brings.

You can only say lets see what the rest of the season brings for so long bud. Soon enough there wont be a rest of the season coz it’ ll be by. Someones needing to get a hold of the boys over there with this so called ability and tell them to give themselves a shake before yous end up in the bottom half rather than the top half of the table. Its no just about turning up!

Your correct but 16 games to go and a lot can happen in those games. Hopefully we can pick up a win and push on. But winning is a mentality the exact same as losing is so we need to get one quickly. I have every faith in the players. We will stick together and hopefully have a strong season from here on in.

14 hours ago, cadlad said:

Your correct but 16 games to go and a lot can happen in those games. Hopefully we can pick up a win and push on. But winning is a mentality the exact same as losing is so we need to get one quickly. I have every faith in the players. We will stick together and hopefully have a strong season from here on in.

You seem a nice guy mate sometimes too nice possibly in terms of giving those who deserve it a kick up the arse and it looks like thats what there needing. Are u a player manager over there?

I can't believe a team that's fifth bottom of there league with two teams below that folded talking about promotion haha never mind your arse like a bus your mouth is.

I get u want to talk about your team but do it on Facebook or wateva use young ones do.be fighting relegation more like avoid that good season

Deluded ayrshire men as usual

2 hours ago, sunday scotland scout said:

I can't believe a team that's fifth bottom of there league with two teams below that folded talking about promotion haha never mind your arse like a bus your mouth is.

I get u want to talk about your team but do it on Facebook or wateva use young ones do.be fighting relegation more like avoid that good season

Can we have this in english please. “ your arse like a bus your mouth is “. “ use young ones do be fighting “. Come on big yin its no hard!

4 hours ago, sunday scotland scout said:

If you weren't already outed as a clueless (and classless) troll then your opinion might actually mean something.  Instead you are just wasting your own time typing it out.

Unlucky.

Archived