Sign in to follow this  
SoccerSmith

Whitletts Manager

Whitletts Victoria F.C. Lugar Boswell Thistle F.C. Annbank United F.C. Saltcoats Victoria F.C. Ardeer Thistle F.C. Muirkirk Juniors F.C. The bottom half of the ADL, but what else do they have in common, answers on a postcard.   One thing for certain, they won't have to fire him, he probably has an undated resignation letter in his inside pocket, just in case.

When was he Annbank Manager ??

On 17 January 2018 at 20:42, Terry Tibbs said:

George Grierson now confirmed as manager. Best of luck to him in the role. I really believe we’re not far off having a right decent team, hopefully George can get us playing with a bit of consistency. On our day we’re a match for anybody in the ADL, so with one or two no doubt added to what we have, im looking forward to a successful 2nd half of the season

Best of luck TT. I wish the club and George all the best and I'm sure that George will be a success at such a well run club .

Whitletts Victoria F.C. Lugar Boswell Thistle F.C. Annbank United F.C. Saltcoats Victoria F.C. Ardeer Thistle F.C. Muirkirk Juniors F.C. The bottom half of the ADL, but what else do they have in common, answers on a postcard.   One thing for certain, they won't have to fire him, he probably has an undated resignation letter in his inside pocket, just in case.

He wasn't the annbank or ardeer manager ya fucking balloon

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 23:03, CopaMundials said:

Needs his players onside right away . Looking at the league another couple of defeats and its a struggle for top 4 .

Winton Rovers and Irvine Vics already promoted .

Shoot out between Craigmark , Dalry , Maybole and Whitletts for 3rd and the play-off place .

Disagree I think Dalry will win the league . Just my opinion. Their defence is the best I have seen in the league and look at their next five league games

Disagree I think Dalry will win the league . Just my opinion. Their defence is the best I have seen in the league and look at their next five league games

Agree but fixtures can change and they struggle to get a run of games which imo swings it in Winton or Vics way ...

I have said numerous times on here over last 2-3 seasons that Dalry good enough to go up but the aforementioned has hindered them from making top 2...

Hopefully they get top 4 as they deserve to go up on last few seasons performances...

Dalrys Park will unfortunately f**k them. Gavin has got a good team there & great backing from Reid’s but the club will always hold them back . Committee more than happy going as is when it’s screaming to get away from that shambles of a park or at least get some 3G down . They will never get ahead until Merksworth is sorted

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:23, sweep said:

Hard one to call Sweep, as we haven't played Dalry yet, but will find out this week hopefully.

Our defence is a little bit fragile at the moment, giving soft goals away ,but feel we are really strong going from middle to front, with goals spread across this part of the team. Whoever eventually wins the league, will have fully deserved it, but for me given the proposed restructuring, 3rd place minimum is our priority and at this moment it looks like its between us, Dalry, Winton and possibly imho, Whitletts for the top four slots

T