Whitletts Manager

SoccerSmith

Has anybody heard anything, either rumoured or concrete as to who the new manager will be?

Not seen much of the team on my travels this year, and as a result I'm not very aware of their squad, but surely with the infrastructure this club has in place it would be an exciting opportunity to develop this club and at the very least win promotion next season.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, SoccerSmith said:

Has anybody heard anything, either rumoured or concrete as to who the new manager will be?

Not seen much of the team on my travels this year, and as a result I'm not very aware of their squad, but surely with the infrastructure this club has in place it would be an exciting opportunity to develop this club and at the very least win promotion next season.

From what I have seen this season the team that Whitletts have are to good to be are where they are. They need a manager who will come in and work with players. This has been a problem for a while with Whitletts. It would be interesting to hear who has applied 

Always wondered why Kevin Biggart and Del McCulloch have not popped up again on the junior scene,after what they achieved at Hurlford.Could they do it for a club like Whitletts?.Also think big Mark  Campbell with his experience would be management material and decent player for a season or two yet.

Terrible score and performance for any future manager watching that today. I think a few people with a good pedigree will give this job a swerve now. It'll be left to the usual adl managers like Carlo, George and Johnny Baillie etc.

57 minutes ago, lineo said:

Terrible score and performance for any future manager watching that today. I think a few people with a good pedigree will give this job a swerve now. It'll be left to the usual adl managers like Carlo, George and Johnny Baillie etc.

With John and the other committee members at the club, the only thing that has been missing at the club is the right choice for manager. I am sure they will attract a good standard of applicants and it won't be long before the team are back on track. Need to be quick if they are to take advantage of the promotion places available. Hope for the clubs sake they do as the work John and the boys put in deserves a reward,

The same things have been said for years ( great club behind the scenes but poor management) in fact the playing staff has got worse over the last couple of seasons,,, Neil was a lovely guy but even with his experience is a boy's club or pro youth coach, paul Cameron is worth a shout but the guy Jamie is the same as Neil in fact worse the guy has never kick a ball in anger but has all the coaching tickets

Archived