Clyde v Stenhousemuir

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I am absolutely looking forward to today's match highlights. Ross Meechan is one of my all-time favourite Stenhousemuir players and I am delighted to see he's scoring again - a very decent goal too, by all accounts!

As rubbish as we are, it was a lovely strike. It looked even better hitting the post before going in.

Also, you should also get a good laugh at our attacking, and subsequent defending, for your second goal.

24 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I am absolutely looking forward to today's match highlights. Ross Meechan is one of my all-time favourite Stenhousemuir players and I am delighted to see he's scoring again - a very decent goal too, by all accounts!

Out on Monday. Absolute cracker of a goal from Meeks.

Darren Ramsay made a great run in the first 5, and nearly set up a goal if Millar had made a better contact, then does his usual and hides out the game. For me, he's like Mccolm and trouten etc, totally gutless. 

We desperately need a few competent centre midfielders, and allow Lang to drop back into defence, although he's a better centre mid than the other two we had yesterday. Nicol is just so slow and the game goes by him. 

That team is far too soft and needs a bit of dig about them. Darren Miller was a bit of a loose cannon, but at least showed some effort and got folk going 

Yesterday was a very worrying performance as conserning as I have ever witnessed. Actually think Stuart Milers team would have beaten that team, given the display they put in.

Any bounce we got from getting rid of Chapman is now long gone, given that that bounce was a number of draws it says much about the standard of player we have. In reality we need 6-7 players, only Currie, I know he is not everyone's cup of tea, but not a priority to send on a replacement. Stewart, Lang. Lowden and Goodwillie are actually approaching the standard required and actually Home, given recent performances. Given Love looks to be unavailable for some times is also an issue. Although he has hardly set heather on fire so far! 

Honestly every single player out with those are poor players who will not survive in this league. Now, the answer is far from easy, the Chairman has to make a massive decision either we risk everything and give Lennon some funding (assuming we can't move these duds on) and in doing so risk our very future (in financial terms) or we struggle on with perhaps a couple of players and the inevitable Lowland league status which would follow.

Personally, going into Lowland league would be the end for me, I could not in all honestly go to these games, not proud to admit that but after decades of support I just could not. There are plenty of games left but the next couple of weeks will define our very future Lennon just had to make the window work for us, best of luck Danny, from all of us!

That team is far too soft and needs a bit of dig about them. Darren Miller was a bit of a loose cannon, but at least showed some effort and got folk going 

Darren miller didn’t have any dig about him either. His attitude is appalling and he is not a team player. There is a reason he was (and is again) playing junior level. His set piece delivery was good, that was it.

Darren ramsay was invisible yesterday lennon needs to make sure his loan signings are first picks and not squad fillers honeymoon period well and truly over now maybe need to go back to grinding 0_0draws situation getting dire now 

Quite sad to be honest to see Clyde in this mess. A club with their history and fan base should not be in this predicament . I think it all started to go wrong when they left Shawfield .Seemed to lose their identity .There must be someone out there who can guide them out of this  because Lowland League will be the end .

Going back to 3 at the back with wingbacks is the only solution. Yesterday was like watching Champan's team but without scoring at the other end. Stenny easily past the ball around us and there were gaping holes in the defence all over the place. It's not pretty to watch but keeping it tight and hoping Goodwillie can knick a goal is the best we can hope for just now unless Lennon brings in about 5 or 6 players.

Quite sad to be honest to see Clyde in this mess. A club with their history and fan base should not be in this predicament . I think it all started to go wrong when they left Shawfield .Seemed to lose their identity .There must be someone out there who can guide them out of this  because Lowland League will be the end .

You clearly haven't read the utterings
of our new chairman we are making great progress
13 points worse off than last year not won a league game since Sept 9th scored 1 goal in 7 games and sitting second bottom of league 2

Yeah that's his idea of progress

Oh and our long term plan to make the people of cumbernauld and surrounding area healthier

I honestly don’t think his attitude is an issue at all, he is more frustrated than not trying.

Clearly he surrounded by absolute mince. I’m not saying for a minute his performances have been anything other than poor recently, particularly yesterday, but I dont think he has an attitude problem at all. Certainly in terms of not trying etc. He is simply not playing well and that is both a worry and a disappointment.

I honestly don’t think his attitude is an issue at all, he is more frustrated than not trying.
Clearly he surrounded by absolute mince. I’m not saying for a minute his performances have been anything other than poor recently, particularly yesterday, but I dont think he has an attitude problem at all. Certainly in terms of not trying etc. He is simply not playing well and that is both a worry and a disappointment.
Looking at Goodwillie yesterday, you could see his rage with some of his team mates.

I thought his attitude was much better yesterday than against Annan.

I just wish some other Clyde players looked as bothered with their performances.

Archived