Clyde v Stenhousemuir

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go 3-5-2. No bothered about the Goalie. Home, Lang and McNiff as the three. Stewart and Duffie on the flanks. Nicoll, Cuddihy and Lamont through the middle. Goodwillie and take-your-pick up front.

Still ain't a good line, but it strikes me as the one least likely to lose.

1 hour ago, CEMSFC said:

You go to games anymore? Or is my filming good enough to find out what happened?

Are you filming the games now? You've never mentioned it.:1eye

I hope you got a shiny Blue Peter badge for your efforts.

Interesting picks. Cuddihy, Lamont and Lowdon on the bench. Middle of the park will be on the stiff side.

Millar up-top's an interesting one; reliable knock-downs and hold-up play would really, really help Goodwillie but Stenny's defence has tended to be a solid, organised one. And Millar's very inexperienced. Perhaps the adrenalin and incentives associated with a debut will counteract that.

I'm going to guess it's four at the back; meaning he's taking more risk than I would. Prognosis: not a complete snore-fest, but no clean sheet and a hard one for us to get a point from.

If it's a 3-5-2 we might grind something out.

Mon the Stenny. Perfect scenario would be Clyde being relegated never to be seen again.

Nothing against the Club in general but the fans are the worst in Scottish football and the biggest joke on P&B. You wont be missed.

Neanderthal man has nothing you you inbred fucking scummy dreamers.

Mon the Cowden, mon the Edinburgh. Get these f**k-wits to f**k.

Mon the Stenny. Perfect scenario would be Clyde being relegated never to be seen again.
Nothing against the Club in general but the fans are the worst in Scottish football and the biggest joke on P&B. You wont be missed.
Neanderthal man has nothing you you inbred fucking scummy dreamers.
Mon the Cowden, mon the Edinburgh. Get these f**k-wits to f**k.

You created an account to share that with us?

Thanks, x

:lol:

Good goal from Stenny, screamer off inside of the post. Cook a threat. Apart from that it's been acid in the eyes stuff.

Duffie is so timid, McNiff is back to being a wreck and as for that midfield trio...

Another 45 mins I won't get back absolutely dreadful Ramsey one good run and has disappeared no midfield stenny really haven't done much apart from score decent strike for goal if they get another it's curtains might already be curtains

Archived