mizfit

Issues with the App

Question

Keep having this issue with the App, anyone else experiencing it? 

1D75A5C4-95EE-41ED-B88B-FD8AAF026257.png

27 answers to this question

Can you post up a screenshot of the exact error message you are seeing mate?
It's not really an error message. It's more like all the content from the site/app is missing.73fbc089de931e9b9fc1fdbe46757b10.jpg

It's not really an error message. It's more like all the content from the site/app is missing.73fbc089de931e9b9fc1fdbe46757b10.jpg
When you uninstall and reinstall it works as normal until you come out of the app. When you go back in you get that screen and have to uninstall again.

I'm using an s7 as well and having bother everytime I leave the app and come back on

If you are having problems with our App, specifically on Android, then for the time being until we get to the bottom of the problem, you can download the Tapatalk app from the Play Store and search for Pie and Bovril on there and you will be able to connect.

Another Android user who has reported the issue with our app has resolved it using the above workaround.

Having same issues but now when loading up after leaving goes initially to a shiny updated welcomed screen then quickly boots me out.

Notifications don’t seem to be working on app either. Uninstalled & reinstalled, checked settings but seems to have stopped working 2nd Jan.