scottish football hooliganism survey

WeveGotMcginn

alright P&B'ers, doing my uni dissertation on football hooliganism in Scotland and would be quality if you could fill out this short survey looking at your views/experiences of policing, media reporting and the extent of hooliganism now vs the past. Should take around five minutes and it's completely anonymous and confidential. Drop me a pm if you have any questions or want to find out more. Cheers!:thumsup2 

https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz3ip.aspx

ps if you get a 'browser is not supported' error message just ignore it  

Dont get me wrong, I love the money the job brings in but most of the time I just sit round the office waiting for the weekend, cos thats my real passion in life lies, kicking peoples fucking heads in at football. You see I gotta channel it somewhere and a good fucking fight's as good as any way to do it, or maybe not. At least im not like you lot, fucking horrible c***s with sticks shoved up your arses.

Dont get me wrong, I love the money the job brings in but most of the time I just sit round the office waiting for the weekend, cos thats my real passion in life lies, kicking peoples fucking heads in at football. You see I gotta channel it somewhere and a good fucking fight's as good as any way to do it, or maybe not. At least im not like you lot, fucking horrible c***s with sticks shoved up your arses.

That films different class! Basically studying when I watch it too[emoji57]

I made sure to include comments on the shameful goading of sweet and innocent Rangers fans by horrible and aggressive Hibs supporters :angry:  

Aww I forgot about that. I did make my feelings quite clear about the Scottish media though. c***s.

On 1/11/2018 at 16:05, WeveGotMcginn said:

alright P&B'ers, doing my uni dissertation on football hooliganism in Scotland and would be quality if you could fill out this short survey looking at your views/experiences of policing, media reporting and the extent of hooliganism now vs the past. Should take around five minutes and it's completely anonymous and confidential. Drop me a pm if you have any questions or want to find out more. Cheers!:thumsup2 

https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz3ip.aspx

ps if you get a 'browser is not supported' error message just ignore it  

I took your survey but you made a right bollocks of Q5:

Q5.PNG.1d898d0138ea1bba19e8fc931ae3717b.PNG

If you want to keep the same answer-set then you need to rephrase the question so as it reads something like,  "Modern-day Scottish football has more of hooliganism problem than in the past"

I took your survey but you made a right bollocks of Q5:
Q5.PNG.1d898d0138ea1bba19e8fc931ae3717b.PNG
If you want to keep the same answer-set then you need to rephrase the question so as it reads something like,  "Modern-day Scottish football has more of hooliganism problem than in the past"

Ffs schoolboy error, cheers for letting me know [emoji1360]

Archived