Dunfermline vs Greenock Morton - Sat 20th Jan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ref was so poor that he allowed a free kick to be taken 5 yards inside the Morton half for an offside against them. Farcical, as well as no bookings for the major time wasting near the end. Harkins pretended to kick the ball away by accident - most wooden piece of acting I’ve seen this year. Anyway enough moaning. Get Jai signed as it was obvious from his goal celebration that he he wants to be playing at EEP every second week, as well as obviously trying hard to get himself noticed by a bigger club, by scoring a disproportionate amount of goals against us.

For Morton, Oliver was lively all game. I thought he played very well. Harkins bossed the game and would be my man of the match. O’Ware was a rock at the back as well.

Oliver has been our best performer for weeks yet never seems to get the credit he deserves. Harkins has also proved a lot of doubters wrong and looks much fitter than the guy that was plodding around for Ayr last season.

Ref was so poor that he allowed a free kick to be taken 5 yards inside the Morton half for an offside against them. Farcical, as well as no bookings for the major time wasting near the end. Harkins pretended to kick the ball away by accident - most wooden piece of acting I’ve seen this year. Anyway enough moaning. Get Jai signed as it was obvious from his goal celebration that he he wants to be playing at EEP every second week, as well as obviously trying hard to get himself noticed by a bigger club, by scoring a disproportionate amount of goals against us.

Hasn't the offside law changed recently, so that it's now possible for this to occur?

19 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

You canny afford him!!

35 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Problem is ... he only seems to be scoring against you at the mo.....and we all know.....he'd much rather be a Ton than a Par. 

49 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Ref was so poor that he allowed a free kick to be taken 5 yards inside the Morton half for an offside against them.

Noticed this too ! Blatant ignorance by the ref. If it had happened in the first half or early in second half i reckon the ref wouldve acted but with a few seconds left i think he just wanted it over and one with and taken.

Archived