Dunfermline vs Greenock Morton - Sat 20th Jan

Dunfermline FC ticketing site shows Away £18 and cons £12 ( note 60 YO are cons at Eastend Park )

Is there special cup pricing for this one?  Thought as both championship sides, normal pricing would apply.  

An old chestnut does your undersoil heating still work and what's the ground update with all this snow?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home supporters Adults £15, Concessions £10, Under 12s £5

Home supporters will be house in the South and Norrie McCathie Stands for the match.

Match tickets will go on general sale from the 10th January 

Concessions are: Over 60s, Under 18s, Full Time Students, Disabled and Unemployed.

Please note that ID may be required for all concession tickets. (valid matriculation cards, birth certificates, passport or official documentation)

On the day of the Match, tickets can be purchased from our Ticket Kiosks - our Home Ticket Kiosk is located between the SRJ Windows South Stand and the McCathie stand - please remember the Ticket Kiosks are cash only - for card payments please come in to out Ticket Office at the front of the Main Stand - All fans are reminded to please arrive early

AWAY SUPPORT

Adults £15, Concessions £10, Under 12s £5

Away support can purchase tickets on matchday from the away end ticket kiosk.

Please note that the kiosk will be busy and you should arrive in plenty of time to purchase tickets. Please note the kiosk is cash only.

CAR PARKING

There is an official Car/Coach Park at the north end of the ground which can be accessed via Leys Park Road on a Matchday. There is a £2 charge for all cars and a £7 charge for buses

Away support may find parking on the north side of the cemetery and then walking through the cemetery the simplest solution with the fastest get away.

Alternatively, you may wish to park in the town centre, which has plenty of car parks and within 10-15 minutes walking distance of the ground.

Disappointed that the NW won't be open for this. On the other hand, £15 and £10 is pretty reasonable. 

It'll be interesting to see the official match attendance, since we've been including every ST holder in the league match attendances. 

Never confident against Morton. USH works yes, was under about 1.5inch of snow on Instagram yesterday. Sunny here in Edin now though reckon it'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

What benefit is counting all season tickets? It's just posturing crowd w**k nonsense right,?

I'm sure the justification was you can get more money from sponsors or something

6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What benefit is counting all season tickets? It's just posturing crowd w**k nonsense right,?

Pretty much. Something to do with 'most' clubs doing the same so it puts us at a disadvantage when data is collected etc.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

To be honest, I don’t blame clubs for doing it.

I’ve always thought Morton do the opposite and understate their crowds,  and would assume clubs that do that do it for tax purposes, but for clubs overstating crowds, is it that difficult to tell the Revenue they gave out x free tickets?

Surely with (in theory) higher gates, this then allows them to charge more for trackside advertising etc.

I’m sure with the gate being split it’ll be down dramatically from the 4816 midweek attendance though, in spite of the crowd not being noticeably different. Ross County in particular used to have form for that when we played multiple Cup ties up there 8-10 years ago.

Anyway, away form’s decent so I expect an improved performance and a 0-0 or 1-1 draw, followed by a turgid 0-1 replay defeat at Cappielow.

5 hours ago, Toby said:

To be honest, I don’t blame clubs for doing it.

I’ve always thought Morton do the opposite and understate their crowds,  and would assume clubs that do that do it for tax purposes, but for clubs overstating crowds, is it that difficult to tell the Revenue they gave out x free tickets?

Surely with (in theory) higher gates, this then allows them to charge more for trackside advertising etc.

I’m sure with the gate being split it’ll be down dramatically from the 4816 midweek attendance though, in spite of the crowd not being noticeably different. Ross County in particular used to have form for that when we played multiple Cup ties up there 8-10 years ago.

Anyway, away form’s decent so I expect an improved performance and a 0-0 or 1-1 draw, followed by a turgid 0-1 replay defeat at Cappielow.

That was certainly part of the justification and not just a Falkirk-inspired hissy fit. Instead of reporting the real figures through the turnstiles we can say "we are the 8th (or whatever) best supported team in the country". 

I'm told the ground at EEP isn't frozen so the game should go ahead unless the weather worsens. 

I see that those idiot admin on dafc.net won't allow anyone to speculate about the weather/game on Saturday. That lot need to get a freakin life.  

4 hours ago, P475 said:

I'm told the ground at EEP isn't frozen so the game should go ahead unless the weather worsens. 

I see that those idiot admin on dafc.net won't allow anyone to speculate about the weather/game on Saturday. That lot need to get a freakin life.  

:lol: Absolutely pathetic as usual from the morons on there. Why do you even go on to it?

Don't understand why people still use .net? Under the previous regime, the club had a member of staff who snooped the website and reported any "unwelcome" posts/topics. That's when everyone's favourite admin would get a call.

Unsure about Saturday's game. £15 isn't too bad but it's still going to be freezing and I feel a draw is almost written in the stars. I do love the Scottish Cup, so that might entice me along.

I can't see us getting pumped. We have the best defence in the league but love to concede a goal or so a game. so we will need to score to get at least a reply.

It really depends if we can convert the chances we create, which up until now we haven't. We should have scored 5/6 against ICT a few weeks ago in the first half for example but had to rely on a pen to win that game.

Against Brechin,  17 or so efforts, 1 goal.

Even against Falkirk last week, we were pish but had 3/4 good chances cleared off the line which we should have buried.

Hopefully Jai is back and Ross from Aberdeen gets a run out to show what he can do.

Lucky if we have 3-400 travelling.

2-1 Pars.

Archived