What would you say?

DAFC are running a clever wee scheme to rise some cash and,  give fans a chance to leave a permanent message to help inspire our players. 

http://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Inspire_Your_Heroes!&ID=10338

I was given one of these tiles as a Christmas gift but I'm at a loss what to have printed on it. 

What would you guys say to inspire your players before they take to the field? I know the it's a limited amount of words per tile, but putting that aside what rousing speech would you give your team? 

Jesus, if the inane slavering of supporters was to have a genuine improvement to the team then St Mirren would be top of the league.... Oh, wait.... :P

This perfect gift costs £55 per tile. Each tile allows for 3 rows and a 17-character limit per line, this includes spaces.

:o 55 fucking quid! :lol:

Seriously though, from a players point of view it sounds cringey as f**k to have 51 characters of "inspirational" bullshit.
From a clubs point of view.

I'm all for creative thinking of ways to raise funds and I'm sure it will make money. If I was a player, I wouldn't care less what the roasters in the stand write on their overpriced wee tiles. Bet reading it would be a cringefest.

I like the engravings outside the ground, it's a nice touch and subtle.

St Mirren have had a brick wall for a good few seasons now which is used for family names being fans of the club. It's subtle not in your face. 
We also have a wall in the Norrie McCathie stand concourse and another area on the outer wall of the same stand with plaques or something. And you can get a plaque for your season ticket seat too.

Pars fans don't mind splashing the cash for the good of their club, we proved that when we all gave what we could to save it from extinction. 

Who cares if the players read it? Who cares if it's cringeworthy? The whole thing is about voluntarily putting cash into the Pars coffers, it beats putting a £2 tax into loyal fans following their team to away games. 

Archived