Dead

15 hours ago, resk said:

Apparently you shit yourself. Or maybe that's only on South Park TBH.

15 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

That does happen.

Not always, depends if you've been eating, a lot of people who die have been very ill  usually haven't been eating and tend not to shit themselves.

All I hope for, is the rumour is true that you can watch your funeral, so I can see ways bothered to turn up, see who’s after the free first drink and of course the sassage rolls and quiche, after that I’d be happy with   eternal darkness 

I was taking my six-year-old granddaughter and one of her pals to Jumping Joeys in Arbroath a few days after Christmas.

Out of nowhere she said to her friend “If you die and go to heaven and eat 300 chocolates you would get really fat”.

It’s a take on the afterlife that I’ve not heard before.

8 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

All I hope for, is the rumour is true that you can watch your funeral, so I can see ways bothered to turn up, see who’s after the free first drink and of course the sassage rolls and quiche, after that I’d be happy with   eternal darkness 

I can at least answer that one Heed-

-your reincarnation! :P:cheers

If reincarnation is such a thing will you have any knowledge of previous lives? Is deja vu a symptom of this?

When I was young I used to natter on about a previous life. Bearing in mind I'm a natural bullshitter so it may mean nothing but I'm tempted to believe it.

11 hours ago, Romeo said:

Not always, depends if you've been eating, a lot of people who die have been very ill  usually haven't been eating and tend not to shit themselves.

You've been listening to an extract from A Year in the Basement: Surviving WaffenThinMint, published by Teckle Books, and available until he finds their offices.

Archived