Stranraer v Airdrie

Should be a good turnout from the Airdrie support after their news through the week. More than welcome after our well-documented recent issues.

Hopefully our home fans come out and support the team like they did last Tuesday and we pick up a result.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the new found confidence in the future will filter down to the coaching and playing staff and result in a good performance, Stranraer unfortunately seem to be slipping into a similar position where we were and their confidence has been dented.  Hopefully pull off a win but somehow I am expecting another draw at this stage.

Two teams with maybe more going on off the park than on it happening than we would like but least things are getting sorted.

Think we will have got some real good confidence from how we played most of the game against queens park on Saturday.

Hoping the club can find a striker but if not a would play anderson up top and bring woods into the starting line up and drop okoh. 

Really important not to drop any points in this game but will be difficult after the week that airdrie have had. Should be a good game. 

5 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

This is exactly the type of game we lose. Fan are positive, the teams been doing OK. Things off the park seem to have turned a corner.......we'll get gubbed.

Really hope you are correct ha!

Will the fans optimism filter through to the young Airdrie players?
Will Daryll Duffy go straight into the starting 11?
Will the game even be on?
Will Thomas 62 throw a wobbler and blame an official if Airdrie win?
Will KVZ and 1870 have a square go in front of the Stranraer committee after asking too many questions?
Is this too many questions?

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Will the fans optimism filter through to the young Airdrie players?
Will Daryll Duffy go straight into the starting 11?
Will the game even be on?
Will Thomas 62 throw a wobbler and blame an official if Airdrie win?
Will KVZ and 1870 have a square go in front of the Stranraer committee after asking too many questions?
Is this too many questions?

No my friend we wont but I fully expect KVZ to be quiet then come back on here and yap some more.

Darryl Duffy will be a cracking signing for Airdrie we could do with a striker of his quality.

3 points on the board for Stranraer come 16:45 I hope

Get in there.

Massive 3 points and didn’t seem at all pretty.

Was following it on the SFC Twitter Page.

Pleased for OKOH and I hope we can keep BEITH. 

Watched him in the Forfar game when I was back home and liked him.

With all the doom and gloom recently we seem to have rallied as a club.

Keep going boys.

Proud of my team.

CMON THE BLUES

KEEP THE FAITH

Archived