Worst Manager in the league

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Managers who I think are getting the best out of the players and have good tactics are Ross Aitken and Hopkin.
All others you could be a little critical of.
Reckon Ross is arguably the best manager in Scotland.

I agree and think he should take an immediate post with some league 1 club down south.

Do not pass Go

Do not collect £200. :whistle

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

This useless c**t.

JS79517253.jpg

Bit strange, posting a pic of your ex-manager from way back when your comment can only be aimed at the torn-faced gurner in your avatar.......

34 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Bit strange, posting a pic of your ex-manager from way back when your comment can only be aimed at the torn-faced gurner in your avatar.......

Good player, but a fucking hopeless manager, a 'media darling' that always seems to land on his feet, he got us relegated (amongst others) and cost us the Scottish Cup, and probably the League Cup as well. Best of luck with him.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good player, but a fucking hopeless manager, a 'media darling' that always seems to land on his feet, he got us relegated (amongst others) and cost us the Scottish Cup, and probably the League Cup as well. Best of luck with him.

Been frustrating at times but I like Duffy overall. He’s the first manager I’ve seen at the club who gets the players giving 100% every week. This season has been a bit of a disappointment after last, we should have signed more players but I think that’s more an issue with the board and funds available than Duffy. At the moment he’s a safe pair of hands and has always been since he came in, despite us all shiting ourselves when he was initially appointed. 

He’ll never be the manager that will take us up, although f**k knows if we’ll ever actually give that a go this century. 

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Not too sure about that he has Morton punching above their weight remember this is a club who spent the best part of a decade in lower leagues.  Would I ever want him at Saints though ? No thanks. 

15 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

'Being Dundee' cost you any chance of the Scottish Cup, seeing as the Titanic was still under construction and the Kaiser was still on the  German imperial throne the last time that you lifted the trophy. 

1502716626880.jpg.cbaca9977e9c219de764bcdd764e1466.jpg

1 hour ago, virginton said:

'Being Dundee' cost you any chance of the Scottish Cup, seeing as the Titanic was still under construction and the Kaiser was still on the  German imperial throne the last time that you lifted the trophy. 

1502716626880.jpg.cbaca9977e9c219de764bcdd764e1466.jpg

'Being Morton'...............bending over and taking it up the hoop from Hamilton Academicals.

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

Biggie is an immature bitter conspiracy theory believing fud tbh.

You don't know anything about me, you clown.

Duffy is often frustrating, at times downright bizarre in his decision-making, but considering the Rae's complete lack of ambition to get us promoted, he's done well enough overall.

Needs to stop playing strikers on the wing though.

Archived