Worst Manager in the league

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Do you really think I don't know what "worst" means?

yes

1 used as a function word to express assent or agreement
  • are you ready? Yes, I am
2 used as a function word usually to introduce correction or contradiction of a negative assertion or direction
  • don't say that! Yes, I will
3 used as a function word to introduce a more emphatic or explicit phrase
4 used as a function word to indicate uncertainty or polite interest or attentivenes

Once again P&B delivers. What could be a good thread quickly turns into a fuster cluck!

Good job you were here to jump in and steer it in the right direction.

Oh wait, you added nothing and continued the fuster cluck.

As you were...

3 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Anyway, it was unlikely to have been a good thread. The answer is quite clearly Darren Dods.

Easy to say Darren Dods the least experienced manager in the league, with the smallest budget in league, partime club with the smallest population / fan base. Although I do not agree with his tactics every week I think he has done pretty well he just needs a rub of the green here and there. The question might be, out of all the other managers in this league who could do a better job at Brechin with our resources. Mon the City

1 hour ago, sonsanorak said:

Paul Hartley. Purely because of the toys out the pram reaction to dumbarton beating his alloa team.

He'd realised we were about to start slipping down the table again and quickly jumped ship to avoid reducing his chances of landing a big club. A good hiding by Dumbo was just a handy excuse.

IMO, of course.

Archived