Morton v Falkirk

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Luca sent his fat brother to Falkirk or am i missing summit?

Tam O'Ware is "fatter" than Luca. 

On the game, really difficult to predict. Falkirk have clearly improved of late with their wins against United and Queens but then showed their other side getting pumped off ICT who struggle to score goals. Sums this league up to be honest.

Can see both teams scoring, but apart from that, very difficult to predict.  Could really do with a win after a couple of draws and we have a tough run coming up after this game so 3 points would do nicely.

Sounds like Jai will be out. Hopefully  Thomson is back . Oliver and Tidser need to start.

I usually like to second guess Duffy but no chance after lasts weeks starting line up!

8 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Aye, if he gets any worse he'll probably start lobbing plastic eyeballs into the thread.......

Well you're certainly making our eyes bleed, that's for sure.

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

All told an utterly shite season for us, but since Hartley joined it has been quite fun to be a Bairn... Who will sign this week, who will play, who can be arsed to try a leg... Will we give someone a scudding for the ages from which they will never recover or will we roll over and get our bellies tickled against some utter no-marks...

Who knows. Get the new boys in! 

Are you boys concerned about finish 9th or are you pretty confident you will get it out of it?

I can see you comfortably finishing 8th ahead of Dumbarton. I don't think you will make a dent on 7th or above though.

If we can address the goalkeeping situation and get 2 centre halves that actually know what their doing then we should be ok,  if we persist with Grant and Muirhead as 2 of our back 3 CH's  and Thomson/Mutch between the sticks we will lose goals every week. 

I can see you comfortably finishing 8th ahead of Dumbarton. I don't think you will make a dent on 7th or above though.

I think that's exactly how it'll go.

Dumbarton are no mugs but I'm fairly confident we'll pick up enough points to get into 8th. Can see a good few Jeckyl and Hyde performances thoug meaning we won't get close to 7th.

47 minutes ago, madton said:

Are you boys concerned about finish 9th or are you pretty confident you will get it out of it?

The goalkeeper situation is the key and another competent centre back would also help the cause immensely.

Genuinely wasn't expecting much from the game at Inverness after the heroics of last Saturday but that is two away games on the bounce where we have almost literally thrown the ball into our net.

Hartley has brought in some very interesting youngsters and the signing of Longridge is proving to be an unexpected (to me) success.

Much more optimistic than I was even a couple of weeks ago but its going to be a hard slog.

2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The goalkeeper situation is the key and another competent centre back would also help the cause immensely.

Given that we already had a competent centre back who we allowed to go, I'd be doubtful if strengthening that position is a priority. 

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Aye, if he gets any worse he'll probably start lobbing plastic eyeballs into the thread.......

I didn't know the schools were still on holiday? 

I now see why you get so much negative attention on here. You are clearly incapable of rising above this level of pettiness. 

28 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Dumbarton are no mugs but I'm fairly confident we'll pick up enough points to get into 8th. Can see a good few Jeckyl and Hyde performances though meaning we won't get close to 7th.

Think that's the key for us right there. Unless the new guys really do all click consistently - and quickly - then I don't share your confidence.  Come April we've got DA home, DU away, Dumbarton away, STM home; right now can't see us getting better than 50% at best.  If we're still in the mire by then, god help us.  

2 hours ago, P475 said:

I didn't know the schools were still on holiday? 

I now see why you get so much negative attention on here. You are clearly incapable of rising above this level of pettiness. 

Hmmm.

Out of interest, which affronts you more - the eyeball throwing incident (which I found appalling), or me making reference to it?

16 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Hmmm.

Out of interest, which affronts you more - the eyeball throwing incident (which I found appalling), or me making reference to it?

To be honest, it's just you in general. 

Archived