Morton v Falkirk

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

You forgot to add "and what's Google Search?"

Wow! 

I don't get the chance to use this site very often and don't know much about users on here. I have to ask though, are you the most hated person on P&B? 

I don't think I've seen anyone with such a large negative reputation on this site,  you must be a real loathsome character to have almost 4.5K minus reputation hits. 

1 hour ago, P475 said:

Wow! 

I don't get the chance to use this site very often and don't know much about users on here. I have to ask though, are you the most hated person on P&B? 

I don't think I've seen anyone with such a large negative reputation on this site,  you must be a real loathsome character to have almost 4.5K minus reputation hits. 

See wot happens when you jump to conclusions?

I've covered it before, but briefly the neg rep is almost entirely work of one deluded old obsessive (with some help from a gullible sidekick).  Without his input I might well be a few hunner in the red, who knows, but i'm trying hard not to let it all ruin my live. Seem to be succeeding, too.

12 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

See wot happens when you jump to conclusions?

I've covered it before, but briefly the neg rep is almost entirely work of one deluded old obsessive (with some help from a gullible sidekick).  Without his input I might well be a few hunner in the red, who knows, but i'm trying hard not to let it all ruin my live. Seem to be succeeding, too.

How bizarre. 

16 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

We have to get some steel mentally and physically into the team and a goalkeeper quickly.

With the rumours of Ryan Blair on loan from Swansea we will have another tidy player in, not sure it is what we need mind you.

2-2 draw and Nelson will give fat arse Luca a hard time.

Don't think Blair's the type that we need. We need a Scally or McKenzie or Baptie. Or a Davy fuckin Nichols!!

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Don't think Blair's the type that we need. We need a Scally or McKenzie or Baptie. Or a Davy fuckin Nichols!!

Based on two years ago when he went south as a raw teenager.................let's at least wait and see what he is made of before writing him off .

Also kudos to Hartley for at least getting some return on what until now has been a one way street.

13 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Based on two years ago when he went south as a raw teenager.................let's at least wait and see what he is made of before writing him off .

Also kudos to Hartley for at least getting some return on what until now has been a one way street.

I'm not writing him off at all and he will get my full support while wearing a Falkirk shirt. I thought he was a good footballer in his previous time with us and was a bit surprised when he got his move with such limited game time. He did strike me though as more of a footballing midfielder than the type who will roll up his sleeves and put in a tackle which, in my opinion, is more of the type that we need right now.

He may well have developed the physical side of his game and prove to be a bit of a shrewd signing by Hartley in that regard; I will be surprised (and happy) if that proves to be the case though.

12 hours ago, GiGi said:

I'm at 'f**k knows barely care' so we'll see if the Morton team can be arsed winning in this week's "who turns up!"  bingo. 

Bet you wish you were playing us every week ! Play like that and you will make the top four. Falkirk is a hard one such a great result against United only to be let down in Inverness its all about consolidating their position in the league. 

7 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Bet you wish you were playing us every week ! Play like that and you will make the top four. Falkirk is a hard one such a great result against United only to be let down in Inverness its all about consolidating their position in the league. 

Ummm no! We have no intention of consolidating our current 9th position in the league.

We are going to be trying our damndest to improve our position!

6 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Yea and Google search would reveal that 'Worzel Gumage' doesn't exist. Maybe you should have searched for it on Google.

Of course he doesn't exist, he was a work of fiction. The correct spelling in s Google search would give you info tho, but can't be ersed doing it for you.

18 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Of course he doesn't exist, he was a work of fiction. The correct spelling in s Google search would give you info tho, but can't be ersed doing it for you.

Nah, ye  fecked it up mate. Just admit it or you won't be any better than your nemesis!

Archived