7 hours ago, BudBairn said:

Great result! Could we scrape the play offs.... 3 home wins on the bounce, and I'll believe!!

Jesus wept.

Great result! Could we scrape the play offs.... 3 home wins on the bounce, and I'll believe!!

One game at a time, remember falkirk are still second bottom of the league with over half the season gone. That’s poor form for anyone. The only playoffs falkirk look like getting into at this stage is the relegation playoffs.

We'll finish 8th or 9th (hopefully the former) unless someone above does a Raith and completely crumbles.

5 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

News to me that we play a 4-2-3-1.

Did sumcunt say we play a 4 2 3 1?? 

Hahhahahshajjajajaajahahah thats fuckin mental btw. 

We dinny play a 4 2 3 1 haha

36 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

We'll finish 8th or 9th (hopefully the former) unless someone above does a Raith and completely crumbles.

Agree with you however for the first time for a while I feel 8th is a realistic target. 

9 hours ago, BudBairn said:

Calm the f**k doon

11 hours ago, BrianWake said:

Our midfield, with and without the ball, were absolutely abysmal today. We know that Falkirk play 4-2-3-1. We know that playing 4-4-1-1 with Oliver in the 'number 10' role will leave us a man short in midfield. The answer to this is NOT to drop one of the best midfielders in the league to accommodate Harkins. Thompson, despite a few glimpses of ability over the course of the season, has been a disappointing signing and hasn't offered substantial width all season. Tiffoney has not impressed me at all and needs to improve his tactical awareness if he's going to get anywhere in the game. At the moment his 'cut inside and see what happens' approach is easily sussed out and nullified. 

@Bairnardo:lol: 

24 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Morton eh.... Some fuckin team. Well done braving the WDE btw. I was in the stand tucked right up the back and it wasnt that cold. 

Of course I also had that warming feeling of watching my relegation threatened team dispatch these absolute pretenders for the second time this season. 

another very pleasing aspect about yesterday’s game is that Pea-Heart Harris was nowhere to be seen, neither on the team sheet or the subs bench.  More progress! 

Just watched the highlights. If this is the best bits I think the brave Falkirk fan who watched that in the condition deserve a plaque in the hall of Fame. Looked dire but happy to take the points

Nelson really needs to get his first goal for us soon. He’s had a few chances to score but generally been unlucky.

My concern is if he does not score quickly the head goes down and he ends up being about as effective as Loy.

There is drivel in spades full written on here but the head going down like Roy takes the biscuit

There is drivel in spades full written on here but the head going down like Roy takes the biscuit

So you don’t think that when a striker fails to hit the target for weeks on end his head drops and ability to score does too?

We seem to have had more than a few that have exhibited this the last few seasons.

Can’t see why that’s drivel tbh...

Nelson was fucking outstanding again yesterday. Aye he could do with a goal, but there is no Rory Loy in that boy.

Nelson looks fantastic until it comes to actually finishing a chance. All it takes is for one to go in and he'll kick on from there. Completely different player from Loy. Nelson chucks himself into everything, runs after lost causes and is a massive pain in the arse to opposing defenders. Hes also great at holding the ball up for a wee guy and can beat a man as well.

Loy can't do any of that.  

Nelson looks fantastic until it comes to actually finishing a chance. All it takes is for one to go in and he'll kick on from there. Completely different player from Loy. Nelson chucks himself into everything, runs after lost causes and is a massive pain in the arse to opposing defenders. Hes also great at holding the ball up for a wee guy and can beat a man as well.

Loy can't do any of that.  

Agree with most of this and I indicated on an earlier post that he was one of our best players yesterday.
I want to see that level of enthusiasm and commitment continuing so I just hope he grabs a goal soon to keep his confidence levels so high.
Just look over the last few seasons at our strikers such as Austen, Baird, McHugh etc. They all had spells when they were hitting the target then suddenly it dropped away quickly. What do you guys think was the reason for that? We were still a decent side most of last season.
Loy was an outstanding striker for us in 2015 and I think most of us felt concerned when he was injured ahead of the cup final, and again we all thought that he would be a revelation this season. Suddenly he is now useless and being castigated on here?
If we are to believe the reasons stated earlier on here that’s a state of mind related issue that’s affected his ability. Or don’t you agree with that either?...

Btw, how good was it seeing Hartley and the players absolutely lapping up the adulation of another fucking #massive Falkirk crowd yesterday. The wee Godfather was absolutely loving it.

Just watched the highlights. If this is the best bits I think the brave Falkirk fan who watched that in the condition deserve a plaque in the hall of Fame. Looked dire but happy to take the points

First half was a lot better than shown. Managed the game well last 60 minutes

Agree with most of this and I indicated on an earlier post that he was one of our best players yesterday.
I want to see that level of enthusiasm and commitment continuing so I just hope he grabs a goal soon to keep his confidence levels so high.
Just look over the last few seasons at our strikers such as Austen, Baird, McHugh etc. They all had spells when they were hitting the target then suddenly it dropped away quickly. What do you guys think was the reason for that? We were still a decent side most of last season.
Loy was an outstanding striker for us in 2015 and I think most of us felt concerned when he was injured ahead of the cup final, and again we all thought that he would be a revelation this season. Suddenly he is now useless and being castigated on here?
If we are to believe the reasons stated earlier on here that’s a state of mind related issue that’s affected his ability. Or don’t you agree with that either?...

That was 2015. Who gives a f**k about him now? He has been part of the wage thief brigade as far as I can see and can f**k off at anytime for me.

Any coincidence either since Kerr and Miller have been sidelined the harmony in the side has improved? Certainly yesterday showed that.