Morton v Falkirk

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that is true, then he definitely is a wet paper bag.
Are you sure it's not some 'Hart' has left him out, and their rekindled love affair has not gone down well.

Ignoring the shite patter, interesting double standards from you on the day a Premier League footballer launches a mental health charity.....

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Ignoring the shite patter, interesting double standards from you on the day a Premier League footballer launches a mental health charity.....

From the man who finds dementia funny !

Perhaps I did overstep the mark here. I apologise to all offended, and to Loy himself.

I presume you still find laughing about Dementia acceptable 'Inverness Falkirk forum'. Disgraceful behaviour, you refuse to apologise over.

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Making a loss in part due to the current owners squandering money and failing to maximise revenues, and owners who are happily processing an almost identical loss year on year regardless of the circumstances (in other words, a clear tax relief for the parent company) yes, i think we'd get by just fine with new owners.

Squandering on what? The stadium? 

From the man who finds dementia funny !
Perhaps I did overstep the mark here. I apologise to all offended, and to Loy himself.
I presume you still find laughing about Dementia acceptable 'Inverness Falkirk forum'. Disgraceful behaviour, you refuse to apologise over.

Hmm, still setting yourself up as some form of ‘Paragon of Virtue’ but true colours showing through rather too quickly...
If ever the term you keep using, ‘Roaster’ merited assignment, I rather suspect you won first prize....

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Did not know the Loy story you allege. If true, I think he has young kids so a bit unfair to be so critical tbh.

The guy who sits beside me at TFS told me, he seems in the know. Apparently the club gave Loy 2 weeks of light duties and  told him he would not considered  for the 1st team  until he sorted himself out. 

The club hasn’t been unsympathetic, Loy has just ripped the Pish,.

The guy who sits beside me at TFS told me, he seems in the know. Apparently the club gave Loy 2 weeks of light duties and  told him he would not considered  for the 1st team  until he sorted himself out. 
The club hasn’t been unsympathetic, Loy has just ripped the Pish,.

Certainly explains a few things.
However he is back in the first team, albeit on the bench, so does that mean he is now making a suitable effort?

2 hours ago, BudBairn said:

Great result! Could we scrape the play offs.... 3 home wins on the bounce, and I'll believe!!

Nah you will struggle to make the top four as you have to manage your league campaign along with your Champions League campaign. FFS.

Great result! Could we scrape the play offs.... 3 home wins on the bounce, and I'll believe!!

One game at a time, remember falkirk are still second bottom of the league with over half the season gone. That’s poor form for anyone. The only playoffs falkirk look like getting into at this stage is the relegation playoffs.

9 hours ago, BudBairn said:

Calm the f**k doon

11 hours ago, BrianWake said:

Our midfield, with and without the ball, were absolutely abysmal today. We know that Falkirk play 4-2-3-1. We know that playing 4-4-1-1 with Oliver in the 'number 10' role will leave us a man short in midfield. The answer to this is NOT to drop one of the best midfielders in the league to accommodate Harkins. Thompson, despite a few glimpses of ability over the course of the season, has been a disappointing signing and hasn't offered substantial width all season. Tiffoney has not impressed me at all and needs to improve his tactical awareness if he's going to get anywhere in the game. At the moment his 'cut inside and see what happens' approach is easily sussed out and nullified. 

@Bairnardo:lol: 

Guest Back Post Misses

Nelson really needs to get his first goal for us soon. He’s had a few chances to score but generally been unlucky.

My concern is if he does not score quickly the head goes down and he ends up being about as effective as Loy.

There is drivel in spades full written on here but the head going down like Roy takes the biscuit

Archived