Morton v Falkirk

10 hours ago, Bairnschild said:

Everyone apart from the roasters on here agree the eyeball incident was appalling, and is being dealt with between ourselves and Dunfermline to get the clowns.

You appear to have a similar personality to those nasty individuals which were in our crowd that day, which everyone knows was unacceptable, and not banter.

Now anyone going tomorrow in a fat suit with for example an XXL strip showing Gasparatto on the back, it would be deemed banter.

Perhaps you will be going to the game with that size of strip on anyway. Perhaps without the fat suit.

Well, mind-reading clearly isn't one of your talents so don't give up the day job. If you have one.

Glad to see you agree the abuse Dean Sheils took was way out of line though. And you're right of course about the roasters  on here,  often they seem to outnumber the good guys. Still, I fail to see how my pointing out that repulsive  behaviour should somehow automatically (and wrongly) tar me with the same mucky stick in your eyes and those of that Pars fan yesterday, but that's P&B for you, everyone works to their own agenda. Me included, and you're wrong about mine, but at least you stated your case far better than the roasters above, bless 'em.

Enjoy the game - up to a point.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Another exciting clash in a league completely full of losers.

Get back into cold storage.

Funny how the arrival of SC has encouraged the once proud supporters of Killie back out again, long may it last or a least until next Saturday.

Get back into cold storage.
Funny how the arrival of SC has encouraged the once proud supporters of Killie back out again, long may it last or a least until next Saturday.

Hopefully Scotland will develop a bout of sense and go for Clarke after being snubbed by O’Neill.

Would really enjoy watching the ‘mighty’ Killie’s fall into oblivion.,,,

Hopefully Scotland will develop a bout of sense and go for Clarke after being snubbed by O’Neill.

Would really enjoy watching the ‘mighty’ Killie’s fall into oblivion.,,,

Only been waiting a quarter of a century for that to happen.

Fucking delighted Tommy T is back in the team. Wee bit surprised here’s no Jakubiak but good to see Hippo back in the squad.

Even better news that we don’t need to put utter shite like Harris and Craigen on the bench. A few more signings then hopefully I’ll never have to see Joe McKee in a Falkirk top again either. Most pleasing.

Archived