Morton v Falkirk

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be an absolute riddy if we get beat by a team that were happy to sign Luca Gasparotto!

No idea what to expect tomorrow, all depends which team turns up, being away from home is the worrying thing as we just haven't turned up in away games.  Hopefully Taiwo is fit however if not I'd rather play Blair to see what he's got as Welsh clearly isn't up to speed yet.

I was thinking Luca might not make the team this week but if he has been on P&B Duffy won't need to motivate him but maybe concerned he might get in amongst the Fawkirk hard nuts and get a red card.

Anyway from how you guys describe him, before his transfer, he obviously has found the west coast seafood diet is better than Grangemouth burger meals for keeping the pounds off. 

I was thinking Luca might not make the team this week but if he has been on P&B Duffy won't need to motivate him but maybe concerned he might get in amongst the Fawkirk hard nuts and get a red card.
Anyway from how you guys describe him, before his transfer, he obviously has found the west coast seafood diet is better than Grangemouth burger meals for keeping the pounds off. 

For what it’s worth I didn’t mind Luca that much, he was pretty solid throughout. He did make a few high profile mistakes and he looked like he couldn’t keep fit. He wasn’t that bad though, always blowing out his arse.

Don’t think Luca could get angry enough to get send off. Heart of a field mouse.

Hmm, would that be a Fish n Chips with or without the vinegar and salt?

7 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Hmmm.

Out of interest, which affronts you more - the eyeball throwing incident (which I found appalling), or me making reference to it?

Everyone apart from the roasters on here agree the eyeball incident was appalling, and is being dealt with between ourselves and Dunfermline to get the clowns.

You appear to have a similar personality to those nasty individuals which were in our crowd that day, which everyone knows was unacceptable, and not banter.

Now anyone going tomorrow in a fat suit with for example an XXL strip showing Gasparatto on the back, it would be deemed banter.

Perhaps you will be going to the game with that size of strip on anyway. Perhaps without the fat suit.

Archived