Morton v Falkirk

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest this really isn't an easy one to call. 

Its hard to say if the Bairns will simply get beat or, if they'll get totally pumped. One thing is for sure though, Hartley will still look like a tink that's been guddling for minnows doon the burn. 

Will the free scoring Fawkirk be the team to ruin our best defence in the championship tag ( thank's to your 6-1 shagging of united)

Sadly not the best home record in the championship this session.

Having seen Fawkirk twice this season I feel we should be confident of a home win but must avoid playing a back three, didn't work against United or Brechin in her first half on Saturday.

I was surprised to see we have only lost one of the last five meetings and that to a Joe McGee trundle when we should have been five up.

We need a win lets hope we put out the team who ran Inverness ragged and scraped a 1-0 that's all I ask.

Absolutely no idea how this will go, if we don't sign a sign a keeper we'll definitely concede.

Really hope Taiwo is back, Welsh doesn't seem to be up to scratch yet and doesn't offer the same protection in the midfield. I love Tommy T but he's missed a lot of games for us and we always miss him, need an adequate replacement in. We were playing McKee and Kerr in the centre of midfield earlier in the season ffs.

I'd love a new centre half too as I'm not sure how much more of Muirheads distribution I can watch without scratching out my eyes.

3 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Will the free scoring Fawkirk be the team to ruin our best defence in the championship tag ( thank's to your 6-1 shagging of united)

Having seen Fawkirk twice this season I feel we should be confident of a home win but must avoid playing a back three, didn't work against United or Brechin in her first half on Saturday.

I was surprised to see we have only lost one of the last five meetings and that to a Joe McGee trundle when we should have been five up.

We need a win lets hope we put out the team who ran Inverness ragged and scraped a 1-0 that's all I ask.

wouldn't you need to have had 5 shots on target first.......Mitchell in goal was eating his packed lunch during the game to show how easy a game it was for him, still you started with Bob McHugh....

Id take a point now, even if its another  eye blindly pokingly bad

5 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

We were rank rotten against Falkirk in the 1st game and deserved to lose.

Guest Back Post Misses

We have to get some steel mentally and physically into the team and a goalkeeper quickly.

With the rumours of Ryan Blair on loan from Swansea we will have another tidy player in, not sure it is what we need mind you.

2-2 draw and Nelson will give fat arse Luca a hard time.

Archived